Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Pat Riley reveals truth on Dwyane Wade, Kareem story, and truth on Wade's future

What a thread full of losers.

Default Re: Pat Riley reveals truth on Dwyane Wade, Kareem story, and truth on Wade's future

Absolutely ridiculous to blame Wade's postseason on anything except injuries. SMH...

NBA rookie of the year

Dwade is actually more ripped than LeBron, he probably needs to lose some muscle, it's too hard on his knee to have that much upper body mass and having your knees have to absorb that much impact.

Cheeseburgers and chicken fingers honestly don't impact most pro athletes all that much, the amount of calories they burn, they actually probably need something that high calorie or they'll have to eat like 6 meals a day.

Michael Phelps, the swimmer, basically has no body fat, used to have three fried-egg sandwiches loaded with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, fried onions, and mayonnaise; two cups of coffee; one five-egg omelet; one bowl of grits; three slices of French toast topped with powdered sugar; and three chocolate-chip pancakes ... for breakfast.

The thing that stuck out the most about what riley said was that he was talking about Bosh as though his spot is safe in Miami.. I figured they would be thinking about moving him if they could...

Maybe they cant?

Maybe they never wanted to?

I dont know but I noticed how Riley spoke about Wade & Bosh in the same tone as if it was certain Bosh will be back next year..

I never doubted Wade will be back