Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Lakers Are Looking For A Free Agent PG - They Should Sign Theo Papaloukas

Quote Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
    He's not a psychopath, he just has Bipolar disorder.

There is a pretty big difference, I think.
    Many psychopaths have bipolar.

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

Default Re: The Lakers Are Looking For A Free Agent PG - They Should Sign Theo Papaloukas

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Many psychopaths have bipolar.
    Are you a psychopath?

Are you a psychopath?
    No. Look up the definition.

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...asoncode=E2010

Yeah, that's some serious "domination" there. Lay off the meth.

And he's not even a free agent you ****ing dumb ass. The funniest thing is that El-Amin is much better than Jannero Pargo, that supposedly the Lakers might get. Which just proves what a fool you are all around.
    I'm all about el-amin, loved him at Uconn, but he was buns in the NBA and a top player in Europe

No. Look up the definition.
    I know the definition.

Many psychopaths are very successful people btw.

I am not sure you have a firm grasp on what being a psychopath actually means.

In some scenarios, including for a B-Ball player, psychopathy could be (and probably has been) an advantage.

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

GUYS! I have the perfect solution to the Lakers problem.

You know how everyone is in panic right? Waiting for Steve Nash? They need a point guard who for sure can come in NOW or else everything goes nuclear right? Lets get a player who we have no idea if he'll be able to play in the NBA! Lets ignore the veterans we know what we will get from! We HAVE to get an over seas player even though the track record for them coming over successfully like this is not very good. Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    I'm all about el-amin, loved him at Uconn, but he was buns in the NBA and a top player in Europe
    I liked him to. However, he was never "a top player in Europe". Get a freaking clue and stop being a dumb ass.

In European basket, Papaloukas is Magic Johnson, and El-Amin is poor man's Derek Fisher.

You sound like a total imbecile to even compare the two.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 12-12-2012 at 06:18 PM.

I know the definition.

Many psychopaths are very successful people btw.

I am not sure you have a firm grasp on what being a psychopath actually means.

In some scenarios, including for a B-Ball player, psychopathy could be (and probably has been) an advantage.
    I know what it is. Like I said, the Lakers have enough already.

No thanks we have enough trash as it is.

I know what it is. Like I said, the Lakers have enough already.
    Is MWP a 'Spath?

I don't think he is, personally.

I liked him to. However, he was never "a top player in Europe". Get a freaking clue and stop being a dumb ass.

In European basket, Papaloukas is Magic Johnson, and El-Amin is poor man's Derek Fisher.

You sound like a total imbecile to even compare the two.

"El-Amin signed with Strasbourg (France) in January 2002. He then joined Maccabi Ironi Ramat Gan (Israel) in November 2002.

He joined Besiktas Istanbul of the Turkish league in August 2003. Dominating the league for two seasons, El-Amin was second in scoring (20.9) and third in assists (5.2) in his first season. In 2005, he led the league in assists and averaged 20.4 points a game. He was named MVP of the Turkish League All-Star Game in 2005 and was a member of the World Team at the 2005 FIBA Europe All-Star Game."

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
    GUYS! I have the perfect solution to the Lakers problem.

You know how everyone is in panic right? Waiting for Steve Nash? They need a point guard who for sure can come in NOW or else everything goes nuclear right? Lets get a player who we have no idea if he'll be able to play in the NBA! Lets ignore the veterans we know what we will get from! We HAVE to get an over seas player even though the track record for them coming over successfully like this is not very good. Brilliant!
    Not a chance in hell that you have ever seen Papaloukas play. None of the other point guards available are even remotely in his class. This isn't "some guy from overseas". This is one of the greatest European players of all time. The lack of basic basketball knowledge in this site is truly disturbing.

I'm a big Lakers fan, but no doubt that the Lakers have the dumbest and least knowledgeable about the game fan base of any NBA team.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 12-12-2012 at 06:26 PM.

"El-Amin signed with Strasbourg (France) in January 2002. He then joined Maccabi Ironi Ramat Gan (Israel) in November 2002.

He joined Besiktas Istanbul of the Turkish league in August 2003. Dominating the league for two seasons, El-Amin was second in scoring (20.9) and third in assists (5.2) in his first season. In 2005, he led the league in assists and averaged 20.4 points a game. He was named MVP of the Turkish League All-Star Game in 2005 and was a member of the World Team at the 2005 FIBA Europe All-Star Game."

You really are a colossal idiot. You are too ****ing stupid to even describe. IGNORE LIST. I'm not wasting time arguing with a retard like you.

so being 2nd in scoring and leading the league in assists doesn't constitute someone as a "top player" in a league? What does? I'm slightly curious

so being 2nd in scoring and leading the league in assists doesn't constitute someone as a "top player" in a league? What does? I'm slightly curious
    What the **** is wrong with you? Nothing you cited would make him a "top player in Europe", nor anything even in the remote discussion for that. It's a joke how pathetic the basketball knowledge is at ISH.