Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Default Rose hurt again. Why didn't the Bulls amnesty him?

Well, we wouldn't have gotten Gasol which is turning out to be a great signing. But Rose goes down with another injury. Pathetic. Sorry, but at this point I'm taking CP3, Rondo, Westbrook over Rose.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Default Re: Rose hurt again. Why didn't the Bulls amnesty him?

So become a fan of those respective teams.

Stop with your damn negativity.

Is there an ignore button? This forum wouldn't change one bit if I didn't see your posts. Going to look into this when I get on a PC.

I understand that you're frustrated, and honestly, I don't blame you. We all are. No need for this immature, ignorant shit from fans themselves just to make things worse. The way you express your discontent it is getting old very quickly.

No thread for the game discussion, no thread about a really good win, just the same old tired nonsense.

Really? Ignore me because I'm not going to kiss Rose's ass anymore. Rose made stupid comments the past couple of days and is injured yet again. I'm sorry if that's too negative. I'm done kissing his ass. When he gets out on the court and stays healthy and quits making stupid comments I'll support him.

Sorry that you're just close minded and anyone who doesn't support the team/players 100% should be ignored and not speak out.

What do you think about the Bears? Still giving Cutler a pass? Because you have to be 100% loyal to that team in order for them to be your favorite team?

I'll say the same thing about the Bears, I'd take Brady, Peyton Manning and Rodgers over him.

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    Really? Ignore me because I'm not going to kiss Rose's ass anymore. Rose made stupid comments the past couple of days and is injured yet again. I'm sorry if that's too negative. I'm done kissing his ass. When he gets out on the court and stays healthy and quits making stupid comments I'll support him.

Sorry that you're just close minded and anyone who doesn't support the team/players 100% should be ignored and not speak out.

What do you think about the Bears? Still giving Cutler a pass? Because you have to be 100% loyal to that team in order for them to be your favorite team?

I'll say the same thing about the Bears, I'd take Brady, Peyton Manning and Rodgers over him.
    Read how I phrased that again...

The way you express your discontent it is getting old very quickly.
    It's the way you go about supporting this trend of annoying criticism towards Derrick Rose to the point that it overshadows everything positive going on. You can accuse me of a lot of things, but not being open minded is not one of them. It's impossible not to get annoyed with this sort of thing. When all you give is negativity, it's all you're going to get from me.

EDIT: About the Bears, Jay Cutler has never done much with his career besides contribute decent stats. No way do I give him a pass. Derrick Rose is a former MVP dude. Jay sucks even when healthy and there is no question about Rose's ability to win games when he's there. There's a difference between those guys. I am a Colts fan, though. I need to see more to be able to lose faith in Derrick Rose completely. Right now, like I said in another thread...I'm just hoping for the best and trying to tune out all of the negativity towards the Bulls because of Derrick's health.
    Last edited by Undisputed; 11-14-2014 at 01:20 AM.

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

You cry a lot.

Well, we wouldn't have gotten Gasol which is turning out to be a great signing. But Rose goes down with another injury. Pathetic. Sorry, but at this point I'm taking CP3, Rondo, Westbrook over Rose.

Your feministic outbursts and premature comments are really annoying, especially from a bulls fan. There is no room for criticizing a player for taking caution with injury, NONE.

Why don't you go support a different player? You're more suited to being a Bron fan TBH. Hormonal and extremely delusional.

I'm sorry that Rose has turned out to be a little bitch who makes dumbass comments. I'm sorry you guys can't see that and still want to kiss his ass.

Prove me wrong, Rose. But so far I was right when I said we should have traded him when he only had that one ACL tear. Now no one would want him.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallas
    You cry a lot.
    I like this team, I want to like Derrick Rose but right now he's giving me very little to like about him. Constantly injured and with his most recent comments he doesn't seem to care if he plays or not because he's worried about attending meetings and not being in any pain. He's a moron. I liked it better when he kept his mouth shut.

So you're the fan the players talk about that doesn't actually read the article or comments. You paraphrase or get your info from the media that bashes Rose and takes his comments out of context.

Great to know that.

I read and heard his comments. He said he's thinking long term about his health when he sits out and doesn't want to be sore when he's sitting at meetings or attending his kids graduations after he's done playing. He said nothing about getting healthy right and sitting out so he's healthy come playoff time or having a long career. He's just thinking about after basketball. Which shows me he doesn't care if he sits out now obviously and doesn't care if he plays/wins a championship. He'd rather not play and be able to attend meetings when he retires and not be sore. He had a chance to correct himself and still didn't.

I loved Barkley's rant on him on TNT. He was 100% right. Rose needs to just quit talking. Every time he talks he sounds like a moron. Him and his brother.

I read and heard his comments. He said he's thinking long term about his health when he sits out and doesn't want to be sore when he's sitting at meetings or attending his kids graduations after he's done playing. He said nothing about getting healthy right and sitting out so he's healthy come playoff time or having a long career. He's just thinking about after basketball. Which shows me he doesn't care if he sits out now obviously and doesn't care if he plays/wins a championship. He'd rather not play and be able to attend meetings when he retires and not be sore. He had a chance to correct himself and still didn't.

I loved Barkley's rant on him on TNT. He was 100% right. Rose needs to just quit talking. Every time he talks he sounds like a moron. Him and his brother.

So a guy coming off of two MAJOR knee surgeries and basically lifting the cities on his shoulders when he plays isn't allowed to sit a few games here or there in the regular season?? One that is not even 10 games in!!??

Why are you so mad about meaningless games so far? He has shown explosiveness, he has shown cohesiveness, he has shown he is still rusty. So why not ease hin into the Regular Season grind?? We have the depth and star players to let him sit out. As long as he is healthy come playoff time then that's all we should care about.

Having him play meaningless games against the Pacers tonight or the Celtics a week ago, or Orlando, or Philly is probably worst for him. But you need to see him in there so badly for some strange reason.

He's not lifting anything on his shoulders. He's only played like 15 games in the past 2 years. He's done nothing and then makes stupid comments and he wonders why he has people criticizing him? Really?

How about just get on the court and STAY healthy and prove himself again? Until then he'll have people doubting whether he can stay healthy or not and when he makes comments like he did he'll have people doubting his commitment to playing.

Until he proves to me he can stay healthy and that he wants to play/win. I'll cheer for the Bulls but I'm not defending Rose anymore.
    Last edited by Upgrayedd; 11-16-2014 at 05:22 AM.

He's not lifting anything on his shoulders. He's only played like 15 games in the past 2 years. He's done nothing and then makes stupid comments and he wonders why he has people criticizing him? Really?

How about just get on the court and STAY healthy and prove himself again? Until then he'll have people doubting whether he can stay health or not and when he makes comments like he did he'll have people doubting his commitment to playing.

Until he proves to me he can stay healthy and that he wants to play/win. I'll cheer for the Bulls but I'm not defending Rose anymore.

He's his own man. He doesn't need anyone defending him.

Stay healthy??? Ummmmm I'm not sure you understand how the human body works. He can't control that he fell on top of someone's foot. Nor a simple cut and his hamstring gave out.

His comments weren't stupid BTW. Its not hard to comprehend. He's thinking of his future. Any person in any field has the right to feel that way. You don't have to take it personal. He is 100% committed to this team. He gives his all in every game and he plays for the city of Chicago. There's not many athletes in any sport that have that kind of responsibility.