Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Mike Conley vs Kyle Lowry (Did the grizzlies make the right decision?)

Conley is consistently underrated.

Great PG. Plays under control and does what is needed on the day to try and win. Really under control the whole time he plays and doesn't make stupid mistakes either. I think you put him on another team where he is told he has free reign, and he starts putting up 22/9 type numbers.

Default Re: Mike Conley vs Kyle Lowry (Did the grizzlies make the right decision?)

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    how bout houston? having Dragic and Lowry
    Conley is better than Goran but yeah houston messed up

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    Conley is better than Goran but yeah houston messed up
    At the time, we didn't know that Dragic and Lowry were going to turn out to be this good.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    At the time, we didn't know that Dragic and Lowry were going to turn out to be this good.
    then your GM and rest of the staff are morons. Both Lowry and Dragic blew up their final season with HOU. Lowry in the first half of the season before he missed a couple months with that random infection. and while he was out, Dragic had his own insanity going at that time.

any decent talent evaluator could tell what direction these players were headed.

both excellent, but i'd take lowry. conley made some aggravating mistakes in last year's playoffs to the point where I wanted him off the floor.

as fans sure, but the front office and talent evaluators shouldve known better. both showed talent in their final year too

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    then your GM and rest of the staff are morons. Both Lowry and Dragic blew up their final season with HOU. Lowry in the first half of the season before he missed a couple months with that random infection. and while he was out, Dragic had his own insanity going at that time.

any decent talent evaluator could tell what direction these players were headed.
    I don't know why Morey decided to trade Lowry. That was obviously a retarded move. As for Dragic, Morey actually wanted him back and gave him a contract. Dragic wanted a player option with it, but Morey didn't give it to him.

I don't know why Morey decided to trade Lowry. That was obviously a retarded move. As for Dragic, Morey actually wanted him back and gave him a contract. Dragic wanted a player option with it, but Morey didn't give it to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    What?

Different kinds of PGs, different team structures. They both work very well so far anyway.

What?
    Daryl Morey is a fat retard. Emphasis on fat and retard.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

i think morey traded lowry because of lowry's growing disdain for Mcchale (by the end of the season, Mc preferred dragic over lowry), and at the same time, Morey saw an opportunity to go after Lin who was coming off his linsanity, in hopes of drawing in the asian market and obtaining a quality starting PG at the same time. he was painfully let down with the latter. but you could blame that on the eventual harden trade, if youd like.

get out of my thread

I am your soldier!

I think Lowry is better and his defense is a bit better, but Conley might fit better with ZBo and Marc from a team play perspective...

I feel like Lowry can probably take over a game more than Conley. So I'd ultimately take him, but it probably doesn't increase their win total much either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    get out of my thread
    Captain Skinny Dick telling me what to do again. Literally burst out laughing. You have ZERO control over what I do on ISH you c[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]m guzzling demon slut.