Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Other european leagues

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    Well Germany is bad with or without Dirk but Navarro and Gasol are important to Spain .

Navarro showed with that 33 points against Real that he could still play great on some games and Gasol is still one of the best european player .
    Navarro is about done. He's been awful this year. Just one game where he was good. Barca already brought Oleson (a hell of a player in his own right) in to replace him. Face it, he's done.

Pau has been absolute hot trash this year.

Dirk is either done, or completely unhealthy, or both. He's terrible at this time.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 02-09-2013 at 04:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    Yeah Eurobasket before the WC is always going to be weaker than the one before the Olympics. With Spain getting an automatic birth as host all of Spain's tops guns are gearing up for 2014 as probably the last big hurrah for the core of the 2006 world champions. As for other European teams, in the last Olympics only the top 4 European teams made it while in the last World Championship the top 10 Europeans teams made it so if stars are going to sit out a Eurobasket it is more likely to be the qualifier for the WC not the Olympics.
    You are so full of shit. In case you have not heard, World Cup is now officially recognized by both the NBA and FIBA as the world's top basketball tournament.

Including the fact that ESPN is getting the rights to market it, just like they do for football.

You are such a dumb ass. The Olympics is the past, and you obviously only live in the past.

And Dirk, Navarro, and Pau are not "top guns". Navarro's career is over. Pau is trash now, and Dirk is very near to the end also.

None of those players is anything remotely resembling a "top dog" anymore. There is a very good chance not one of them could even play in 2014, even if they wanted to with all their desire. Navarro and Dirk are extremely close to retirement based on their play this season.

If not for big long term contracts, they would already be out of a job.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 02-09-2013 at 04:23 AM.

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Navarro is about done. He's been awful this year. Just one game where he was good. Barca already brought Oleson (a hell of a player in his own right) in to replace him. Face it, he's done.

Pau has been absolute hot trash this year.

Dirk is either done, or completely unhealthy, or both. He's terrible at this time.
    He had was good at almost evey game he played

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...ayer?pcode=adi

he just didn't play many games but he is still a vary important player on Barcelona and Spanish NT .

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    He had was good at almost evey game he played

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...ayer?pcode=adi

he just didn't play many games but he is still a vary important player on Barcelona and Spanish NT .
    No. Navarro is done. He's like glass. He can't play anymore without getting injured. In all honestly, there is no way in hell he's playing in 2014. Unless it's just as a ceremonial 12th man.

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Barca vs Caja is very bad game so far , both team can't make a shot .

I don't understand why Bjelica doesn't get the ball more when he is best or 2nd best player on Caja this season .

Zalgiris swept Rytas 4-0 in Lithuanian league finals, Kuzminskas named mvp.