Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Lets be real: Only one team has the fortitude to beat the Miami Heat this year

I called it in 2011 with the Mavs and Im calling it again
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=223699

With Harden gone and the arrival of D'Antoni over Phil, barring injuries, the Spurs have this title locked.

Wouldve happened last year but Harden got in the way.

Timmy getting #5 and cementing himself top 3 with MJ and KAJ

Default Re: Lets be real: Only one team has the fortitude to beat the Miami Heat this year

As a Heat hater, I'm in the acceptance stage. Nobody is beating them. They're simply too stacked. The only way they'll lose is if Lebron chokes his ass off, and that just isn't going to happen.

National High School Star

Default Re: Lets be real: Only one team has the fortitude to beat the Miami Heat this year

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    As a Heat hater, I'm in the acceptance stage. Nobody is beating them. They're simply too stacked. The only way they'll lose is if Lebron chokes his ass off, and that just isn't going to happen.

If you watched any Spurs games (which you obviously dont) youd know the Spurs are just as stacked.

Tim Duncan is playing like hes 33. Parker was an MVP candidate 2 weeks ago. Leonard is a young Scottie Pippen.

Dont forget, top 5 NBA Coach all time, Greg Popovich

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable
    If you watched any Spurs games (which you obviously dont) youd know the Spurs are just as stacked.

Tim Duncan is playing like hes 33. Parker was an MVP candidate 2 weeks ago. Leonard is a young Scottie Pippen.

Dont forget, top 5 NBA Coach all time, Greg Popovich

I've watched the Spurs. I agree that they're the best team in the west, but I don't think they'll beat the Heat.

lol give it up

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle

The Heat are stacked, but there's a lot of stacked teams in the league this year: Thunder, Clippers, Spurs, (when healthy and playing the way they should)Lakers. Anything can happen.

Local High School Star

They have a chance as long as they shoot lights out. If Denver somehow came away with home court advantage(which is very unlikely), I also think they'd have a decent chance.

3-time NBA All-Star

nuggets has the chance becuase of faried

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Knowbody is beating the Heat but themselves.. If they don't Choke or have any Injuries they are not losing to anyone.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

It is not that they are WAY more stacked than anyone there are 4 or 5 other teams with Similar talent across the board they have a Player in Lebron that is Playing at a Jordan like Level and seems to be able to do whatever is needed to help his team win from night to night. Plus Dwade has also been Fantastic.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DatAsh
    The Heat are stacked, but there's a lot of stacked teams in the league this year: Thunder, Clippers, Spurs, (when healthy and playing the way they should)Lakers. Anything can happen.
    Yea and they'll only have to play one of all the teams you listed when Le they all have to go through each other AND the heat.

3-time NBA All-Star

There are two or three teams as talented as the Heat with match ups that can hurt the heat in the West. The Heat only look much better cuz they play in the weak east.

This Heat team is hardly as good as some of the best teams I have seen. They lack great low post scoring and they lack rebounding for starters.