Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default Bynum for Bosh could really happen...

J (Milwaukee)

Anyone in the Lakers front office get excited when they were on Bosh's list?

Chad Ford (1:26 PM)

No, because they knew about this in February. The Raptors and Lakers had the parameters of a deal in place for a Bosh for Bynum deal. LA eventually pulled out because they were unsure how the addition of Bosh would affect chemistry mid-season and they were concerned that Bosh could bolt via free agency in the summer. Both concerns should go away this summer and the two teams agreed to revisit talks after the playoffs ended. They are in a very good position to land Bosh if that's where he wants to play. It's the Raptors first choice among the sign-and-trade options available to them.

Please contact

Default Re: Bynum for Bosh could really happen...

Quote Originally Posted by indiefan24
    J (Milwaukee)

Anyone in the Lakers front office get excited when they were on Bosh's list?

Chad Ford (1:26 PM)

No, because they knew about this in February. The Raptors and Lakers had the parameters of a deal in place for a Bosh for Bynum deal. LA eventually pulled out because they were unsure how the addition of Bosh would affect chemistry mid-season and they were concerned that Bosh could bolt via free agency in the summer. Both concerns should go away this summer and the two teams agreed to revisit talks after the playoffs ended. They are in a very good position to land Bosh if that's where he wants to play. It's the Raptors first choice among the sign-and-trade options available to them.
    They should just change the rules to let the deal happen now hahaha

♫♪♫

Do eet

Dunking on everybody in the park

Bynum for Bosh would be amazing, he has been nothing but a liability for us in the playoffs since he came to NBA. He may have great potential, but being injured for 3 years in a row as a starting center on a championship team is bullshit.

Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan cotdt's Avatar

Do the free agency thing now please, 'cause we could make use of him RIGHT NOW.

why live??

Quote Originally Posted by Hiei
    Bynum for Bosh would be amazing, he has been nothing but a liability for us in the playoffs since he came to NBA. He may have great potential, but being injured for 3 years in a row as a starting center on a championship team is bullshit.
    I can't see Bosh and Gasol working well together.

I like Bynum and feel sorry for him that he's had so many injuries. I'd love to see Bynum and Oden injury free.

Stern trade...

Just like it could happen before when it didnt, right?

College star

is stern also gonna get the lakers chris paul for fisher and morrison?

no no no no no no no!!! I've heard this and the other trade Gasol for Bosh. I'd prefer the latter but honestly get BOSH TFOO L.A. Got Damn I hate the Lakers..

Odom + Bosh + Gasol + Kobe + Gift Stern PG = How Stern rolls

The guys a magician with the bullsh*t...pulling players out of a hat and handing them to the Lakers

I rule the local playground KoRn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by asdf1990
    is stern also gonna get the lakers chris paul for fisher and morrison?

why are you blaming stern if that happens? if bynum for bosh goes thru, it's on the respective team's mgmt, not stern. i want to see the proof for blaming stern. stern works for the owners, not the other way around.

please... hell no. Plus I don't believe a word any of those BSPN analysists say. Bynum is the perfect missing link for the Lakers frontcourt. Gasol/Odom are often labeled too soft or at least not strong/built enough to face the dwight howards and kendrick perkins of the world. Bynum is like throwing a brick wall into the paint. No other big men in the league has his size and strength, and not to mention even his footwork at such a young age. I would be very surprised if the Lakers move bynum. The Lakers aren't have enough offensive players, especially big men. They need a good/great defensive big men who is a beast like Bynum. Bynum has gone through stretchs averaging 3 blocks per game and could easily pick up 4-5 blocks per night, especially with extended minutes. It's hard projecting what Bynum will do at this point as well since he's been on limited minutes ever since 2008.

*KNOCKONWOOD

Quote Originally Posted by KoRn
    Stern works for the owners, not the other way around.
    Keep believing that

I rule the local playground KoRn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33
    Keep believing that

my bad. godfather stern gets what he wants. i hope he makes it happen for dwill to come to the lakers.