15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Default Does anybody remember when the Lakers came back from 27 in the 4th against the Mavs?

Default Re: Does anybody remember when the Lakers came back from 27 in the 4th against the Mavs?

Mark Cuban

Default Re: Does anybody remember when the Lakers came back from 27 in the 4th against the Mavs?

i remeber the game where kobe dropped like 70 points in 3 quarters against us

couldnt watch that pain and had to turn of off my PC. every shot went in. hell of a game from kobe

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Cuban is a joke.

Tbf not many people remember random regular season games.

21 pts in the 4th + multiple assists to Shaq, Horry, Shaw and the gamewinner to put the icing on the cake

GOATbe.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    21 pts in the 4th + multiple assists to Shaq, Horry, Shaw and the gamewinner to put the icing on the cake

GOATbe.
    Tbf nobody focuses on random regular season games. I wish he'd had a 29 point 4th Q+ performance in a game 5 of a conference finals tied at 2 apiece, for example.

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    Tbf not many people remember random regular season games.
    Yeah this, there will be plenty on this board who aren't aware of the Celtics 26 point 4th quarter comeback in the Eastern Conference Finals that year never mind a regular season December game