Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Lebron's Jaw vs Wade's Jaw

Made this in 15 minutes...

terrible pun, I know...

Last edited by OmniStrife; 07-27-2012 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    comparing dude's jaws isnt gay to you?
    haha... that's what came to my mind first. I had to see what else he was saying before I made the assessment.

-Smak

Yes, because PEDs make your bones grow. Of course.

Hgh make your jaw grow. Lebron what u up2z

Quote Originally Posted by LiLharvard
    Hgh make your jaw grow. Lebron what u up2z
    The muscles?

Decent college freshman

wade has the jaw to end all jaws ... blatant hgh use

Wade's jaw wins.

Future D1 Dad

someone photoshop wade into this.

National High School Star

ALONZOGOAT (with zo avi) defending Lebron and Wade's HGH use...

oh the irony!!!

Lebron 6'8 + 260lbs one of the fastest players in the league never gets injured has a size 9 head Fadeway hairline and his skin is bad like wades indicating substance use.

At the end of the day he's probably on something. But who can blame him, we're talking about millions of dollars here and with league suits who don't really care AND APPARENTLY THE FANS don't either.

Hell, half the league is probably on this stuff or a select few who are deemed marketable. I think this probably began around 2003 (post Michael Jordan era) when the basketball future was looking quite bleak with their main stay pin up, Kobe running around and ravaging young hookers/ other players getting stabbed in nightclubs, iverson looking like a local crack dealer off the court..For the price of admission,entertainment,marketabilty and better basketball- the desicion was made.

It doesn't really bother me but it's becoming obvious. Lebron looks like the offspring of a gorrilla on steroids it's quite scary and wade looks like a super chipmunk on hgh. At the end of the day though we are witnessing amazing things and it's great to sit back and watch i enjoy watching the leagues money cow (heat).

The government should be investing millions on hgh research.. Get this stuff flowing through our water we could all be finals MVP's strong and athletic and we could live longer!!
    Last edited by LiLharvard; 07-27-2012 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable
    ALONZOGOAT (with zo avi) defending Lebron and Wade's HGH use...

oh the irony!!!

Future D1 Dad

The government should be investing millions on hgh research.. Get this stuff flowing through our water we could all be finals MVP's strong and athletic and we could live longer!!
    no thanks! having an adonis body would be great but not at the cost of having a jaw that looks like it's holding a gallon of horse babies.

Quote Originally Posted by jbot
    no thanks! having an adonis body would be great but not at the cost of having a jaw that looks like it's holding a gallon of horse babies.
    what are you saying

Banned

Lebron 6'8 + 260lbs one of the fastest players in the league never gets injured has a size 9 head Fadeway hairline and his skin is bad like wades indicating substance use.

At the end of the day he's probably on something. But who can blame him, we're talking about millions of dollars here and with league suits who don't really care AND APPARENTLY THE FANS don't either.

Hell, half the league is probably on this stuff or a select few who are deemed marketable. I think this probably began around 2003 (post Michael Jordan era) when the basketball future was looking quite bleak with their main stay pin up, Kobe running around and ravaging young hookers/ other players getting stabbed in nightclubs, iverson looking like a local crack dealer off the court..For the price of admission,entertainment,marketabilty and better basketball- the desicion was made.

It doesn't really bother me but it's becoming obvious. Lebron looks like the offspring of a gorrilla on steroids it's quite scary and wade looks like a super chipmunk on hgh. At the end of the day though we are witnessing amazing things and it's great to sit back and watch i enjoy watching the leagues money cow (heat).

What exactly has changed since he was on the cavs? drafted at 245 did you expect him to not get more muscle and where do you see his body looking steriod like? I can look bigger then him if I was 6'8 another reason why he's fast is because he's fit and has long legs being the size 6'8. His jaw hasn't changed since his cav days and he passed this years olympics drug test.

"Lebron bypassed the olympic drug test"

fixed