Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Moose
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: [ESPN RADIO] Yi Jianlian + Bobby Simmons for Richard Jefferson Almost done deal!!

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    So, why'd Carter demand a trade again? Hilarious.
    lol exactly, he won't be happy hearing this.

Default Re: [ESPN RADIO] Yi Jianlian + Bobby Simmons for Richard Jefferson Almost done deal!!

No way the Raps get O'Neal and we respond by giving away My favorite Net Richard Jefferson. Unbelievable the pick should be included or maybe they have something in store for draft idk Holy Sh** I have had it ......................... YI JianlianBust who has no future HOW THE He!! do we not get the eight pick or Sessions involved Rod you were my favorite no f'ing way............................................... ................. what are you thinking YI omg cmon now.......... I feel disgraced being a fan of this team Yi what the heck no way, no fracking way.............. Gallinari or Randolph is a must or Alexander no way.............. Yi I just cant believe this garbage being done w/o the 8th pick............................. w/o the simmons contract expiring in 2010 I would no longer be a fan but hey now Jay-Z bring the King to Brooklyn PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Moose
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: [ESPN RADIO] Yi Jianlian + Bobby Simmons for Richard Jefferson Almost done deal!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Ballahollic
    Maybe the cavs will go after VC?

Ferry better do something.
    I sure hope so, the Nets need wally's contract.

A VC + LBJ team would be crazy duo.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    You cant be serious. Where is the white text saying "j/k"
    I'm serious. Thorn is going to try to sign Yao, Wang, and ichiro also to lure LeBron.

i think nets fans are sleeping on Yi.

for me i cant understand why the bucks do this. they were poised to take joe alexander who is a swingman like jefferson. seems to me their future is kinda sketchy to be giving up a 23 year old for a 28 year old who makes more money. they coulda taken alexander and then got a nice backcourt piece for Yi if they wanted to move him.

Lookout 4 Boom Herron Da Ballahollic's Avatar

Default Re: [ESPN RADIO] Yi Jianlian + Bobby Simmons for Richard Jefferson Almost done deal!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    I sure hope so, the Nets need wally's contract.

A VC + LBJ team would be crazy duo.
    VC is old and on the decline..I would take it only if it was the last option to get Lebron some help.

Quote Originally Posted by PK3434
    I'm serious. Thorn is going to try to sign Yao, Wang, and ichiro also to lure LeBron.

Yup, and don't forget, LeBron is friends with Jay-Z, too!

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Soon we'll see the answer to the question asked by basketball aficionados worldwide: Is Devin Harris truly a franchise player? IMO, he's talented, but this is a bit much to ask.

High School Starter

I don't really understand what the Bucks are doing here. It seemed like they were going to trade Redd and start rebuilding, now they add a highly paid vet. They're probably a playoff team next year, but I don't see them beating Orlando, Cleveland, Detroit, or Boston. Maybe they're looking to deal their lottery pick for another vet? They could still use help at PF, Charlie V is better as a backup.

Pretty good trade for the Nets. Yi has potential, and Simmons' deal expires right when LeBron, Bosh, etc. become free agents.

The Bucks do look pretty good on paper right now...

M.Williams / R. Sessions
    M. Redd / C. Bell
    R. Jefferson / D. Mason
    Charlie V. / #8
    A. Bogut / D. Gadzuric

They still have the #8, CV and reasonable contracts (D.Mason, Bell) to use to fill the gap at PF with a vet if they want to be a homecourt contender in the East.

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

pretty bad for both club... maybe you are right mattreis62 that the 7th pick plus charlie V maybe dealt for a better power forward?

For the nets they would have a starting line up of what?

Harris
    Carter if he doesnt get traded too
    Simmons = $#!t
    Yi = needs 2 years more
    boone = quite good

and the 10th pick...

NJ should trade RJ for a better deal than two worthless $#!T

Default Nets officially trade Richard Jefferson to Bucks

for Yi Jianlian and Bobby Simmons.

Will be posting the story in a minute.

It's OFFICIAL

Default Re: Nets officially trade Richard Jefferson to Bucks

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

Default Re: Nets officially trade Richard Jefferson to Bucks

awwwww this is sad... nets is building a team with who?

Harris?
    Yi? wtf

good trade for the bucks because probably they will let RJ mentor Joe Alexander who pretty much is the same player but i think Joe can play better defense.

The Nets are in a rebuilding mode right now, and they are probably planning on signing LeBron James in 2010.