Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Dwyane Wade with the bitch move

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    And people wonder why people complain about the NBA so much and would rather watch football, hockey or baseball.
    because NBA fans are some of the worst and worship players more than fans of any other team sport?
    NBA fans bitch about lebron and for the first time spurs got a great finals ratings because they were playing the heat when spurs have been great in all their finals.
    when you stop NBA "true" fans from doing that then you can start bitching about the flopping.

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Get him off the Heat Riley!

I hate him.

Saw a basketball once

If there was any influence Kobe has made in the NBA today, besides anti-clutch play in any context of clutchness, it's flopping like the .gif in OP. What a shame.

College superstar

I saw the thread title and thought it was about Wade's patented "let me get my defender to go straight up, then I"ll jump in to him and get a shooting foul call".

Certainly my least favorite active player. I've got no problem with doing (almost) whatever it takes to win, but I consider flops cheating. Not cool with that. I know it's on the refs, too, but it's just another form of lying. And Wade is one of the worst.

Love to see the NBA bring down the hammer... Wade, Paul, Harden, etc.. all the more popular floppers... suspended for maybe 10-20 games. Then the refs suspended and forced to take some sort of course to more accurately differentiate between fouls and flops.

Quote Originally Posted by kshutts1
    I saw the thread title and thought it was about Wade's patented "let me get my defender to go straight up, then I"ll jump in to him and get a shooting foul call".

Certainly my least favorite active player. I've got no problem with doing (almost) whatever it takes to win, but I consider flops cheating. Not cool with that. I know it's on the refs, too, but it's just another form of lying. And Wade is one of the worst.

Love to see the NBA bring down the hammer... Wade, Paul, Harden, etc.. all the more popular floppers... suspended for maybe 10-20 games. Then the refs suspended and forced to take some sort of course to more accurately differentiate between fouls and flops.
    would you also do that to players who get away with elbowing a player in the stomach while in the post because that happens a lot more than flopping and helps teams more while exhausting the other player. That is called hard basketball by the "real" basketball fans.
    Those are very hard to tell and in most cases impossible for refs to catch. lets suspend players for that too along with players who set illegal screen all the time like one lebron set against rockets. they are also lying given that they know that they are moving while setting the screen and it is worse than flopping because if the other player is moving really fast then it hurts a lot too.

Local High School Star 2swift4u's Avatar

this was a bad flop indeed but just to be fair a couple of minutes earlier Howard pusehd the Birdman in his back and got an easy dunk. So at the end of the day they're even

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    [/IMG]
    This one deserves a suspension, at least the others are in context and are either grossly exaggerated small fouls, or close to a foul

Chris Paul is a cowardly bltch

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    Some flops might be obvious but most that go in favor of the flopper are done in a way that makes it hard for the ref to see. i don't blame the refs for those. refs make bad calls but most flops i see that go in flopper's favor are usually very hard to see for the refs.
    The only way to stop flopping is to make the fine start at 25k at least and increase it by 20k for every next flop in the season including the playoffs. if a player flops 20 times a year and lets say gets fined 10 times out of those by the league then he pays about a million in fines plus the 10th time he gets fined it would make a nice headline "X player gets fined 200+k for flopping" which hurts the player's reputation more than money could. small fines go unnoticed and don't make good headlines for ESPN.
    I must say again though. Flopping according to me is when player reacts in a way like he got fouled when their was no foul on the play. i don't have problem with players overselling the contact if they were actually fouled.
    Is that really the only way to stop flopping? How about a zero tolerance for bullshit policy? Start at a suspension and more for each flop. The warning was already given. Ignore the warning and miss out. ****** will stop flopping for sure.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCorleone
    Get him off the Heat Riley!

I hate him.

I though everyone knew D-Wade was a bitch?

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    I though everyone knew D-Wade was a bitch?
    a bitch that will stomp you down to the ground a**h*le