National High School Star Sir Charles's Avatar

Default Anyone can Find the Average NBA Height Per Positition (PG,SF,SF,PF,C etc)?

And the Historic Averages?

College star

Default Re: Anyone can Find the Average NBA Height Per Positition (PG,SF,SF,PF,C etc)?

ive always wondered these.

but are you using it for some barkley argument? no hate if you are just wondering

Default Re: Anyone can Find the Average NBA Height Per Positition (PG,SF,SF,PF,C etc)?

Quote Originally Posted by hayden695
    ive always wondered these.

but are you using it for some barkley argument? no hate if you are just wondering
    Anyone that has seen Barkley play can tell he was around 6`5 ft at max and 260-280 lbs...which is already and acomplishment just playing PF in the nba (dominating = simply insane) i wan`t to know just by curiosity...

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Charles
    Anyone that has seen Barkley play can tell he was around 6`5 ft at max and 260-280 lbs...which is already and acomplishment just playing PF in the nba (dominating = simply insane) i wan`t to know just by curiosity...
    yah i know...

i was just wondering because when you made this thread you were arguing in another thread about barkley so i didnt know what was up

I ment height average height by "Position"

C: 7`0 1/2
    PF: 6`10
    SF: 6`7
    SG: 6`5
    PG: 6`3

something like that...?

What is the average height of an NBA player by position?
    In: NBA Teams

PG: 6'3"

SG: 6'5"

SF: 6'7"

PF: 6'8"

C: 6'10"

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_th...er_by_position

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Charles
    But Barkley would definitely have been the best PF in NBA history if he's 4-5 inches taller...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    But Barkley would definitely have been the best PF in NBA history if he's 4-5 inches taller...
    He already is...at 6`4/6`5

Name Me Any other "FOCAL SCORER" that shot 58% and 55% at over 21-22 PPG taking only 12-14.5 inside FGA PG (that is unselfish Basketball Quote: "Anyone can score If they Shoot Often Enough, Rebounding Is a Man`s Real Test for Work Ethics" (Charles Barkley)...not named Shaq? and a both Top 10 EFF and PER Player
    Last edited by Sir Charles; 04-27-2009 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23

Thanks ....The Center NBA Height has certainly decreased...in the 2000s...it seems teams today play with FCs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23

I don't think the average PG and SG are that tall. If you are talking average starter maybe, but over the whole league? I doubt it.