Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Good college starter

Default Re: Kobe tears ligament; day to day

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    He's already declining physically. I won't be surprise if he retires less than 2 years from now.
    I'm sure you jizz your LeBron Fruit-of-the-Looms every night thinking about the possibility, you retarded LeBron nut-hugger. Still copying and pasting posts and passing them off as your own?

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD
    I'm sure you jizz your LeBron Fruit-of-the-Looms every night thinking about the possibility, you retarded LeBron nut-hugger. Still copying and pasting posts and passing them off as your own?

Nah. Your Hero is already done as a elite player in the NBA. You are retarded Kobe fan who doesn't know $hit about basketball. Try playing and watching some games.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 12-21-2011 at 11:22 PM.

Magic Johnson

He's already declining physically. I won't be surprise if he retires less than 2 years from now.
    So he's going to retire halfway into the season 2 years from now? Right...

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    So he's going to retire halfway into the season 2 years from now? Right...

Yes

Kobe has already played more playoffs and regular season games that Michael Jordan. He's going to decline faster than Jordan because of his injuries and basketball mileage. I don't see Kobe playing in his late 30's. He already fulfilled his goal of winning an NBA Final MVP, and winning an NBA title as the number one option of his team.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore xoneatom's Avatar

little do you know.. he did it on purpose to avoid the back to back to back to back to back games

Magic Johnson

Yes

Kobe has already played more playoffs and regular season games that Michael Jordan. He's going to decline faster than Jordan because of his injuries. I don't see Kobe playing in his late 30's. He already fulfilled his goal of winning an NBA Final MVP, and winning an NBA title as the number one option of his team.
    That doesn't make any sense, unless you mean he's going to sustain a serious knee injury or something of the like and announce his retirement mid-season.

Kobe almost certainly won't be playing at a superstar level late in his thirties but he will still be a good player barring any drastic injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Funnyfuka
    The end of an era. Its cyclical, cant always be the best.
    unless you are Jordan

wait, i guess he made up for it with his GM career

Dang. But knowing Kobe, he will play. That dude is tough as an old pork chop that is left out over night. He will play. He will not let his team and fans down.

Lakers should have traded Lamar Odom in exchange for a younger Shooting Guard ( Martin/Ellis). Lakers needs some additional scoring when Kobe is playing limited minutes in back to back to back games.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 12-21-2011 at 11:17 PM.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by upside24
    Kobe almost certainly won't be playing at a superstar level late in his thirties but he will still be a good player barring any drastic injury.
    Do you honestly think Kobe Bryant will play just as a "good player". He's not the same type of guy as a Shaq, when he's unable to play at a superstar caliber and be the #1 guy, he'll retire.

Good college starter

Nah. Your Hero is already done as a elite player in the NBA. You are retarded Kobe fan who doesn't know $hit about basketball.
    HIlarious someone with a LeBron avatar talking about "elite players" when your boy couldn't even get it done IN HIS PRIME with BETTER help than Kobe had (imagine if Kobe had Wade and Bosh next to him and he failed to win by disappearing in the fashion that LeFraud did in the finals). Weren't you a Cavs fan a couple of years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD
    HIlarious someone with a LeBron avatar talking about "elite players" when your boy couldn't even get it done IN HIS PRIME with BETTER help than Kobe had (imagine if Kobe had Wade and Bosh next to him and he failed to win by disappearing in the fashion that LeFraud did in the finals). Weren't you a Cavs fan a couple of years ago?

Mavericks swept the Lakers in the 2nd round. LeBron actually put up more efficient numbers and better overall stats than Kobe againts the same Dallas team. Bulls would have beaten the Heat in the conference Finals if you replace Kobe with LeBron. I don't think the Current Kobe is capable of shutting down Derrick Rose. Please remember that Wade was MIA in the conference Finals
    Last edited by Lebron23; 12-21-2011 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by comerb
    Do you honestly think Kobe Bryant will play just as a "good player". He's not the same type of guy as a Shaq, when he's unable to play at a superstar caliber and be the #1 guy, he'll retire.
    I really don't know. He is the type of guy who never wants to hang it up but I don't think he'll continue playing if he doesn't feel he is effective anymore. I'm not sure how Kobe will go out.