Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: Better player at their sport - AMC or Aaron Rodgers

You realize that Curry wouldn't even be 80% of what he is now before the hand checking rules..right? There is a reason why pg's are so prevalent these days...the rules allow them to be. If you could be physical, about 75% of the pg's right now wouldn't come close to the production they have.

BMC. Get it right, you stupid shit. "MVP" with [COLOR="Blue"]0[/COLOR] FMVP votes?

Zero Votes Curry vs the consensus best quarterback of our generation? LOL @ OP

I really forgot what AMC was until it was explained again here..

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Everyone on this page doesn't know anything about basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    I really forgot what AMC was until it was explained again here..
    When I read it was like...what the **** does the station that breaking bad, the walking dead, mad men etc have to do with basketball...lol. I have never heard this expression. It's pretty stupid since pretty much anyone who actually watches tv is going to think of the channel.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Everyone on this page doesn't know anything about basketball.
    You literally are saying that you "don't know anything about basketball".

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    At least he's right there...he really doesn't know anything about baskeball. I can't remember one time I saw a warriorfans post that deserved any merit and attention beyond derision.

Thumbs down Re: Better player at their sport - AMC or Aaron Rodgers

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    You should stop stanning and playing childish games and learn a thing or two about the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    At least he's right there...he really doesn't know anything about baskeball. I can't remember one time I saw a warriorfans post that deserved any merit and attention beyond derision.
    Sorry to break it to you chief, but you aren't the most reliable witness and source of in depth basketball knowledge. You are an alcoholic who is blacked out drunk three fourths of the time. It wouldn't be a surprise that you couldn't remember one of my posts when you couldn't even remember what you ate for breakfast. I encourage you to get back on the wagon and start increasing your basketball knowledge to a respectable level. Maybe you can ween off the liquor and go straight beer, I heard that works well with hard core alcoholics. Good luck.

You should stop stanning and playing childish games and learn a thing or two about the game.
    Can anyone translate this to FMVP?

Sorry to break it to you chief, but you aren't the most reliable witness and source of in depth basketball knowledge. You are an alcoholic who is blacked out drunk three fourths of the time. It wouldn't be a surprise that you couldn't remember one of my posts when you couldn't even remember what you ate for breakfast. I encourage you to get back on the wagon and start increasing your basketball knowledge to a respectable level. Maybe you can ween off the liquor and go straight beer, I heard that works well with hard core alcoholics. Good luck.
    lol...I love how you all run away from me in a real basketball discussion to bring up my personal life. You realize this does you no favors, right?

This is probably also the most eloquent you ever been...if you have some actual reasoning ability, why do you choose to come here and post your nonsense? Don't make your issues about me. I applaud you for the simple fact that I just thought you were a moron. The fact that you can reason while talking your bullshit just makes you more pathetic, though.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 09-19-2015 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    lol...I love how you all run away from me in a real basketball discussion to bring up my personal life. You realize this does you no favors, right?
    You brought up how you can't remember any good posts that I have had so I brought up the fact that you don't remember a lot of things because you are an alcoholic. This is relevant to the subject that you started.

Is Smoke the angriest fakkit at ISH?

You brought up how you can't remember any good posts that I have had so I brought up the fact that you don't remember a lot of things because you are an alcoholic. This is relevant to the subject that you started.
    LOL...I literally busted out loud reading this. You don't make any post worthy of anyones attention as regards to basketball. I didn't say what i said because I forgot...I said what I said to insult you, you child. You post a lot, but you simply know nothing about basketball. I guess I wasn't clear enough originally...YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BASKEBALL...STFU. There..is that better?