Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: How good will the 2015-2016 Lakers be?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    type some more paragraphs please you alcoholic loser

mad as hell as always
    And now we meet the true troll...who has nothing to say so he has to pathetically try to make assertions that i'm "mad" or "upset". This is just pathetic...even for you. Come on...you can be more clever than this can't you? I almost feel bad that I"m picking on you now if this is all you can come back with.

You realize when you have to attack someone personally that, that just makes you pathetic, right? You are trying to attack me and my life on a basketball forum because you have nothing to respond to me as fits this forum. You have literally gone out of your way to attack me on a personal level because you can't say anything that pertains to basketball. I'm not sure why I should feel bad about your responses. I just feel sorry for you that you have to take personal attacks at me to make yourself feel superior. I've never said I was some great man...but I don't go out of my way to take shots at people and their personal lives on a forum...
    Last edited by Smoke117; 09-18-2015 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Except...you aren't a real laker fan...and I don't. I've never seen you post in anything about the lakers or basketball in general that didn't involve Kobe. I also regularly stop posting in this board for a day or two...so yeah, I don't respond to every kobe thread. Because I"m active today that means I do? You are here every day defending your precious kobe bryant. I'm here today...so I'm speaking my mind. That's not even close to the same...but why would I think I could rationalize with a kobe stan? That's like walking into a tiger and asking him not to kill and devour you. Yes...you and your kin are really that absurd.

Whether I'm drinking or not isn't really an issue. If I was actually shit faced and beyond reasoning you'd know it by my typing. I just find you tiresome and wearisome. The fact that I want you to know what a joke you are has nothing to do with my issues.
    Meltdown

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

And now we meet the true troll...who has nothing to say so he has to pathetically try to make assertions that i'm "mad" or "upset". This is just pathetic...even for you. Come on...you can be more clever than this can't you? I almost feel bad that I"m picking on you now if this is all you can come back with.
    did you read your last post..?

what the hell was there to respond to with that

you're just drunk and angry typing a bunch of nonsense, I really don't care about your metaphors of lions and tigers, telling me i'm not a real lakers fan.

i don't care what you thing buddy, regardless of how many times you try to get my attention..

all your post are "i hate Kobe grrrrr his stans suck".. you just called out Vanaiii in another thread because you thought his post would attract too many Kobe stans.. you are a pathetic and obsessed with anonymous people that you'll never meet..

Eh, they are going to bad even if Kobe can turn back the clock.

did you read your last post..?

what the hell was there to respond to with that

you're just drunk and angry typing a bunch of nonsense, I really don't care about your metaphors of lions and tigers, telling me i'm not a real lakers fan.

i don't care what you thing buddy, regardless of how many times you try to get my attention..

all your post are "i hate Kobe grrrrr his stans suck".. you just called out Vanaiii in another thread because you thought his post would attract too many Kobe stans.. you are a pathetic and obsessed with anonymous people that you'll never meet..
    You realize that in the face of a rational discussion you just want to tell me "you're drunk" right? You have literally taken the low road instead of the high in every remark you have stated. You have told yourself and made it clear you think you are superior because I have a drinking problem. You know what? I thought I was an asshole...you have clearly showed me that I have much work to do to attain that status.

Madsen, you went on here telling aj that its so typical he only rambles, is rude, etc. and now you go around insulting people on a drinking problem..."alcoholic loser"

as two faced and bitch made as they come.

You realize that in the face of a rational discussion you just want to tell me "you're drunk" right? You have literally taken the low road instead of the high in every remark you have stated. You have told yourself and made it clear you think you are superior because I have a drinking problem. You know what? I thought I was an asshole...you have clearly showed me that I have much work to do to attain that status.
    you call this a rational discussion..

And yet you have to post in EVERY SINGLE ONE. Oh and "laker haters"...lol. No one cares about the lakers enough to hate them anymore...nor do we consider you kobe stans to even be true laker fans.

On a thread note...I'm curious if Kobe will take a step back or he will be the same guy he was last year. (you know...taking 18 foot turn arounds with two or three guys in his face) This is more a question about his ego more than anything. The Lakers have no chance of making the playoffs, period. He knows it, we know it, everyone knows it. I'm curious to see if he will put his team or his ego first because it's obviously better for the Lakers to have the young guys much involved and developing. I actually hope he stays the same kobe as he was last season...get that missed shot record to a point where no one will ever surpass it.
    that was your response to this..

over or under 12 threads per day from Kobe/Laker haters this year..
    there's nothing rational about that.. you jumped on my ass for noooo reason and then just gave the usual i hate kobe routine..

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Madsen, you went on here telling aj that its so typical he only rambles, is rude, etc. and now you go around insulting people on a drinking problem..."alcoholic loser"

as two faced and bitch made as they come.
    smoke follows me around wherever I go.. i'm tired of this dude responding to everything I say even when it has absolutly nothing to do with him..

you think that I really thought he had a drinking problem? I just make an assumption since he's always posting these long ass rants at random ass time on ISH and they're usually directed towards me or have something to do with how bad Kobe sucks..

and why don't you just shut the hell up, do you really need to follow us through multiple threads trying to play mediator.. i'm pretty sure he and I can talk about this ourselves..

You are right, I don't like you, mark. Though...did I attack you on a personal level? I attacked you on your post which in my opinion are garbage. I didn't attack you on a personal level. You had nothing to say about basketball and had to go there. That's on you and your issues, not mine. I have never once taken the time to take a personal attack at you...you have done that at least half a dozen times in this thread alone. That's on you and your issues, not me.

smoke follows me around wherever I go.. i'm tired of this dude responding to everything I say even when it has absolutly nothing to do with him..

you think that I really thought he had a drinking problem? I just make an assumption since he's always posting these long ass rants at random ass time on ISH and they're usually directed towards me or have something to do with how bad Kobe sucks..

and why don't you just shut the hell up, do you really need to follow us through multiple threads trying to play mediator.. i'm pretty sure he and I can talk about this ourselves..

Except I don't...today I felt my tongue was loose and...yes, I dont like you, so I went out of my way to remark to you...but that does not mean i follow you around, clown. It just means I was active on the board today and read your bullshit and didn't like it. Do you really think this highly of yourself on a (shitty) basketball forum to think you are so important? *chuckle) Reality really needs to smack you in the face if you do.

I'm almost positive you can't be older than 19...only a teenager could be so arrogant.

You are right, I don't like you, mark. Though...did I attack you on a personal level? I attacked you on your post which in my opinion are garbage. I didn't attack you on a personal level. You had nothing to say about basketball and had to go there. That's on you and your issues, not mine. I have never once taken the time to take a personal attack at you...you have done that at least half a dozen times in this thread alone. That's on you and your issues, not me.
    you are right i am attacking you on a personal level because i want you to back the hell off

do you not realize that you responded to 4 of my post within ten minutes and all you did was attack me as a poster.. shit is annoying as hell dude

here are my post and what you initially responded with

over or under 12 threads per day from Kobe/Laker haters this year..
    And yet you have to post in EVERY SINGLE ONE. Oh and "laker haters"...lol. No one cares about the lakers enough to hate them anymore...nor do we consider you kobe stans to even be true laker fans.

On a thread note...I'm curious if Kobe will take a step back or he will be the same guy he was last year. (you know...taking 18 foot turn arounds with two or three guys in his face) This is more a question about his ego more than anything. The Lakers have no chance of making the playoffs, period. He knows it, we know it, everyone knows it. I'm curious to see if he will put his team or his ego first because it's obviously better for the Lakers to have the young guys much involved and developing. I actually hope he stays the same kobe as he was last season...get that missed shot record to a point where no one will ever surpass it.

where did you get those FG% numbers for Pau.. his career playoff high if 58% in 09..

and Bosh's FG% looks high as well

I'd love to know how Pau has "average" defense but Kobe is considered a great defensive player? Pau has a much better drating, much higher defensive win shares than kobe and SURPRISE...I've actually seen them play. It's hilarious how these kobe morons call Pau sogy while he was being the most important defensive player on both championship teams because of his length alone. It wasn't like he lacked effort either...maybe he wasn't as strong as others, but he tried and because of his length he was an immense trouble to offensive players. It's hilarious how these kobe stans actually think kobe was even the top 3 defensive player on those championships teams. I guess if you have clowns like marky marky posting so much shit enough you start to believe it.
    you brought me up and I wasn't even talking to you.. i was asking some dude where he got his numbers.. and I actually tried responding to you to talk ball after acknowledging that this was like the 4th post of mine you were attacking..

this guy is obsessed and always so angry

btw guy, d rating for individual players means absolutly nothing, it wasn't made to be used for individual players,, Pippen and Dirk have like the same d rating.. shows how much that means..

so why is it that when i actually try to have a discussion with you, instead of talking ball you go into the other thread and begin typing long rants directed towards me

I'm on your nuts...yet you went out of your way to quote me from a post that has nothing to with this thread. Do they have mirrors where you are from...because you could really do with some self evaluation. You want to know the saddest part? I literally only put "marky marky" on there just because i knew that you would bite that as the bait it is...that's how pathetic you stans are you. I just find it humorous now...lol. You really do believe what you say about kobe to the point you can't realize when you are being made the but of the joke...I dunno whether to find that charming or pathetic.

I'm literally saying shit just to get a rise out of you "while being a drunk incapable of reasoning." You shouldn't run your mouth about people you know nothing about. I've literally thrown out a piece of yarn at you like you were a kitten. Have some respect about how you treat people and maybe they won't play with you like you are pet.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 09-18-2015 at 09:10 PM.

I'm on your nuts...yet you went out of your way to quote me from post that has nothing to with this thread. Do they have mirrors where you are from...because you could really do with some self evaluation. You want to know the saddest part? I literally only put "marky marky" on there just because i knew that as the bait you would grab...that's how pathetic you stans are you. I just find it humorous now...lol. You really do believe what you say about kobe to the point you can't realize when you are being made the but of the joke...I dunno whether to find that charming or pathetic.

I literally only put "marky marky" on there just because i knew that as the bait you would grab...
    ok you just admitted that you put my name in a post so that I would respond..

I'm on your nuts...yet you went out of your way to quote me from post that has nothing to with this thread.
    so YES YOU ARE ON MY NUTS.. i quoted those post in here to show you that I wasn't even talking to you either time and then you just came out of nowhere with your shit..

You really do believe what you say about kobe
    what is the point of this when all of these post of mine that you responded to today have had nothing to do with Kobe.. like literally zero.. it was lakers and then Pau's FG%..

i'm glad you needed to go edit your post to throw in your cute little pet analogy.. must have felt like that was really important..

and you've yet to answer my question..

why did you not respond to my post that was clearly trying to talk ball..

because you have no interest in that, you'd rather come into this thread and do this bullshit..

you tell me that I don't want to discuss basketball.. BUT THE ONLY POST OF MINE YOU DIDN"T RESPOND TO IS THE POST I WAS TRYING TO TALK BASKETBALL WITH YOU..

look man, if you honestly have problems with alcohol then i apologize for bringing it up. Hopefully that is something you can get worked out and eventually recover from, and i mean that.

but if every post of yours is going to be "kobe stan this, kobe stan that, lakers suck" then you should just stop commenting on my post because its hard to take that seriously.