Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I miss the NBA season

Baseball is decent to watch on TV, especially now that the games are a little quicker. The NFL sucks, it's an abomination. I don't understand how people can watch so much advertising for so little action. The commentary is mostly boring as hell.

The NBA is so much better in my eyes. For the most part it's fast paced and exciting. The game is more personal, because there are fewer players, they don't wear helmets, and they are closer to the fans. The actually sport of football is pretty entertaining, but the creativity that basketball allows really puts it over the top for me.

Where the NFL has "deflategate" and a myriad of stories of domestic abuse and such, the NBA has zany storylines, personal rivalries, and interesting characters.

Just ~5 weeks left!

Default Re: I miss the NBA season

I too miss the NBA tbh

Feel ya dawg.

I used to watch football but basketball has always been my first love. It's already here though guys so don't fret!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

It's definitely getting to the point where I'm starting to become antsy about the NBA season coming back. I was driving home from the drug store earlier thinking if I wanted to order league pass this season.

NBA sixth man of the year

I feel you, I miss NBA too but I also LOVE the NFL so I can't relate to you on that one.........

NBA season starts in a little over a month. It's close. Seems like only a few weeks ago when GSW won it. No sport even comes close to basketball, both as a spectator sport and participation sport.

I always miss NBA season when it's not on it will be here before you know it.

All i do is watch nba highlights on youtube

Very good NBA starter

I watched NFL the other day. New England patriots vs Philly. Never liked the game before but not going to lie, seeing Brady and Gronkowsky dominate the game as white dudes made me understand the game for the first time. White dudes dominated that game.

The Gronk was like a tank and Brady like the field marshall.

I am looking forward to seeing how AD and KD will do this season tho. My bet is KD will have his first season as unanimous best player.

Recently got into Football and really enjoying it, but basketball is still #1.

With Duncan and Manu probably retiring next year, I'm gonna cherish every single game.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Luckily it has one of the shortest off-seasons

Percent of year the sport is active

NCAA football: 37%

NCAA basketball: 39%

NFL: 41%

MLB: 58%

NBA: 63%

NHL: 68%

football and baseball would be a lot more exciting if there was a way to cut out all the downtime between plays/pitches

Nah, don't miss it yet.

The Philadelphia Eagles are really big in Philly, so we have that. Now, if the Eagles lose to Dallas again on Sunday, then we might start looking more at the 76ers training camp and Jah Okafor.

Learning to shoot layups

The last few weeks have inched by...

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat
    I watched NFL the other day. New England patriots vs Philly. Never liked the game before but not going to lie, seeing Brady and Gronkowsky dominate the game as white dudes made me understand the game for the first time. White dudes dominated that game.

I am looking forward to seeing how AD and KD will do this season tho. My bet is KD will have his first season as unanimous best player.
    Not Philly.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat

I thought you didn't watch modern basketball.