Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Most U.S. Mosques Teach Violence

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Learn to seperate politics and religions. Jews are not a hive mind. The Israeli government does not speak for and represent all Jews on the planet.
    meanwhile you and 9er are making threads saying shit like ISIS represents all muslims.

hypocritical idiots.

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    What exactly constitutes 'violent text'? The Bible is violent as f*ck so does that mean that any Church that uses the Bible teaches violence?
    if the quoted post wasn't your first thought upon reading the op, you are either a) a below average critical thinker or b) a fanatical islamophobe racist

my belief is that most everyone falls into category b)

but its besides the point. this is another thread worthy of self-righteous ******** trolling but as misleading as your title and conclusion are, at least you posted a link with a study. this i think we can chock up as an improvement. and the people on this website who hate you no doubt deserve most of the credit.

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    straight up, stop your nonsense. It irks me that you could actually believe you are not prejudice.
    course the guy is clearly an attention whoring troll so if we all stop posting in his muslim bashing threads, in all likelihood he'll stop bashing muslims

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    meanwhile you and 9er are making threads saying shit like ISIS represents all muslims.

hypocritical idiots.
    WRONG. Neither of us have ever claimed that. You are putting words in to both of our mouths.

All we are doing is drawing attention to Islamic inspired terrorist attacks, which seem to be a growing trend. Neither myself nor 9er have ever made the ridiculous claim that 'ISIS represents all muslims'

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    course the guy is clearly an attention whoring troll so if we all stop posting in his muslim bashing threads, in all likelihood he'll stop bashing muslims
    Do you not understand the difference between questioning a religious idealogy that seems to be inspiring so many acts of violence and terrorism in recent years, and "bashing" EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THE PLANET who follows that religious idealogy? There is no "muslim bashing" going on in these threads. The only "bashing" that is happening is "bashing" the people who are using their religious philosophy to justify violence and acts of terrorism.

rank sentamentalist

Do you not understand the difference between questioning a religious idealogy that seems to be inspiring so many acts of violence and terrorism in recent years, and "bashing" EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THE PLANET who follows that religious idealogy? There is no "muslim bashing" going on in these threads. The only "bashing" that is happening is "bashing" the people who are using their religious philosophy to justify violence and acts of terrorism.

KAFIAH KAFIAH LOL LOL LOL

im hilarious

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs

KAFIAH KAFIAH LOL LOL LOL

im hilarious
    Yes western non-muslim hipsters who wear keffiyehs like yourself are quite LOL LOL LOL worthy

It is sad when people try to turn a symbol of terrorist parties PLO and Hamas in to a fashionable item of clothing, and then force themselves to embrace the terrorist ideology in order to justify their wearing of the item.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    What exactly constitutes 'violent text'? The Bible is violent as f*ck so does that mean that any Church that uses the Bible teaches violence?

the day Christians are the issue of sooo many muslim extremists of today, and all types of dumb ass young kids are flocking to muslim extremism, unlike Christian kids, is the day you can legit make that parallel

just like mf'ers always trying to bring up the Crusades. you mf'ers know how loong ago that shit was? hhow the fukk do people use shit so inapplicable to today to justify today's issues predominantly based on the Muslim religion, and what many young Muslims are teaching and getting from it?

i'll never understand the ridiculous arguments people make here contrary to current reality and today's issues. its like people are purposely using obvious inapplicable BS to excuse whats obviously a major issue. some MF'ers here can't ever be straight up

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    the day Christians are the issue of sooo many muslim extremists of today, and all types of dumb ass young kids are flocking to muslim extremism, unlike Christian kids, is the day you can legit make that parallel

just like mf'ers always trying to bring up the Crusades. you mf'ers know how loong ago that shit was? hhow the fukk do people use shit so inapplicable to today to justify today's issues predominantly based on the Muslim religion, and what many young Muslims are teaching and getting from it?

i'll never understand the ridiculous arguments people make here contrary to current reality and today's issues. its like people are purposely using obvious inapplicable BS to excuse whats obviously a major issue. some MF'ers here can't ever be straight up
    the problem is obvious and it's a shame you can't understand it. i'll do my best to clarify the issue you raise for the 913th time.

those who want to criticize islam for modern islamic terrorism tend to rely on one type of argument more than any other; citing passages in the koran that promote violence and jihad.

the reason 500 years ago is relevant to right now is BECAUSE THE SCRIPTURES HAVE NOT CHANGED. so if you want to tell me the primary reason for islamic extremism can be found in the text, you need to explain to me why i can point to not just long historical eras during which muslims were not more violent than anybody else but also other large geographical areas in the world today that are dominated by muslims but do not share the philosophy of boka harem or al-qaeda.

the reason the crusades are important is because they demonstrate the exact same point. as do other analogies to christianity such as the kkk and the ira. all three of these movements, spread over many centuries, persistently cite christian scripture to justify their atrocities. i think the kkk was heinous, the crusades were genocidal, and the ira engaged in terrorism.

if christian scripture, much like islamic scripture, has not changed since the time these movements were operational; yet today christians are by and large peaceful and law abiding; how could it possibly be that the problem is in the text or the teaching or the ritual or the philosophy?

you don't understand that your argument is ripe with exceptions... in fact the exceptions account for more cases than the rule itself. which means it is a bad erroneous rule.

once we rule out religious tradition and sacred scripture as sources for the rise of islamic fundamentalism and terrorism, as i think this argument plainly does with convincing evidence both logical and empirical, we must undertake a search for the true sources of the phenomenon.

the position of the left on these global issues, and to a lesser extent the position of the american libertarian right, is that the source of the violence in the middle eastern muslim world is the result of geopolitics, political and economic underdevelopment, and ethnic conflict. consistent western intervention in the region for well over the past 100 years has exacerbated the ethnic conflict and stayed the economic underdevelopment.

didn't i swear never to respond to you again? well maybe you'll read this. i think i've been clear and non-confrontational. hopefully you respond with your own individual thoughts on the matter, as opposed to a bevy of emoticons, insults, and rehashed arguments.

NBA Superstar

ughh i didn't even read your whole wall of txt so if i missed something feel free to make a cliff note about it, because you always type so much dancing around BS in your explanations, and rarely if ever to the point......but anyways scriptures DO change. religions DO change. how things are interpreted have become very watered down over inital tenets with most faiths every generation, and changed to be more applicable to current realities.

that is basically one of the bigger reasons probably why Christianity has much less fundamentalists than the Islamists, who have a lot more that hold on to their books fundamentalist beliefs. I also disagree with the parallel people here obfuscate that the Christian Bible preaches just as much violence and intolerance of others as the Koran. People here always exaggerate degree's in differences between everything, and always pretending like everything is the same.

Banned

Also, the old testament has a lot of violent passages, and then later in the new testament Jesus comes along and preaches against violence and hatred, so a lot of that stuff in the old testament gets thrown aside in favour of Jesus.

The koran is the opposite.

It starts off peaceful, and then later in the book has pro-violence and encourages spreading terror in the name of furthering Islam.

The instructions in the Koran, whenever a contradiction comes up, are to follow whatever passage comes later in the book, which MEANS if you wish to follow the Koran properly, as in how the prophet of Islam Mohammad wished for it to be followed, you will ignore the earlier peaceful parts and follow the violent passages that come later.

That is-if you wish to be an extremist fundamentalist.

So, a garbage article from a piece of shit website from 2011 is this breaking "source" that 9er wants us to hear about all of a sudden?

Why isn't this idiot banned?

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Yes western non-muslim hipsters who wear keffiyehs like yourself are quite LOL LOL LOL worthy

It is sad when people try to turn a symbol of terrorist parties PLO and Hamas in to a fashionable item of clothing, and then force themselves to embrace the terrorist ideology in order to justify their wearing of the item.

lol Just ignore Rodonks and Nannies and report them when they get out of line again. They proved to everyone yesterday they're nothing but trolls that don't provide any valuable input to a topic. Plus they obviously hate Jewish people so even more reason. Not even worth responding to any more.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki

It's actually part of the moslem geehot if you ever look into it. The moslems who don't want to get their hands bloody but still want to support "the cause" will be inclined to get on the Internet and "fight the infidels" using their words. I think that's what we are seeing here at ISH. They're kind of like Ebola though, you never know when they might mutate into the moslem terrorist type eventually any way due to dissatisfaction.