Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    National High School Star b0bab0i's Avatar

Default Re: NBA team-by-team needs! For 2011-12 season

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Clippers only glaring weaknesses.

1. A SF. Our SF rotation is crap.

2. Outside shooting. We need more capable outside threats.

3. Our depth seems like an issue but if we are 100 percent healthy we are a pretty deep team.
    We gotta resign DJ too! He's a restricted free agent I think

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    Wig the hard cap in full effect, I don't think Lakers will be able to afford any of those players above unless they make a trade. I would settle for Lindsey Hunter type of guard. That's definitely their glaring weakness last year. Fish and Blake just do t have the quickness and athleticism to stay in front of someone like Barea. One screen and it's an open shot or layup. That's definitely their Achilles heel last season.
    There is no Hard Cap.

They just increased the Luxury Tax penalties in hopes teams like Dallas, LA & New York wont enjoy remaining in the Luxury Tax to stay competitive.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    Trade Al, Millsap or Kanter for a damn 2 guard.
    Dude, Alec Burks is going to be good

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Phenith
    How is Lowry realistic, unless i'm wrong, he is at worst a restricted free agent and there is no way the Rockets are going to let him go given they dumped Brooks for a bag of Doritos last year and let Lowry have the reins.

And how is the stock falling on a 3rd year PG with a very high ceiling? Where are you getting your info that you can get him for cheap? I doubt he is even available.

Hinrich and Jack are however good targets for the Lakers.
    I didn't look at restricted or unrestricted in that sense. I meant realistic in terms of price.

BJ is getting disrespected in Milwaukee. I think they benched him a few times last season. He seems to have lost his confidence. He may not be available yet, but if the Lakers come at the Bucks with a good offer, I think it could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    I didn't look at restricted or unrestricted in that sense. I meant realistic in terms of price.

BJ is getting disrespected in Milwaukee. I think they benched him a few times last season. He seems to have lost his confidence. He may not be available yet, but if the Lakers come at the Bucks with a good offer, I think it could happen.
    For who? Derek Fisher & Metta World Peace?

Only way I could even see Milwaukee moving Brandon Jennings to the Lakers is in a deal for Pau Gasol.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe

Only way I could even see Milwaukee moving Brandon Jennings to the Lakers is in a deal for Pau Gasol.
    Bynum

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    Bynum
    Bucks have Bogut.

Celtics' needs:
    1) A starting center and reliable injury free bigs on the bench
    2) Jeff Green needs to start
    3) A reliable bench because our bench lacked chemistry and stank it up last season

Possible acquisitions
    1) Realistically speaking, Dalembert, Nene, DeAndre Jordan are some of the bigs that we should look at. If a trade involving Howard is possible, then go for it but I honestly doubt the potential of this trade.
    2) I feel that we could move Pierce to the 2 guard spot, make Ray the 6th man where he can be another Jason Terry who sparks the offense through lights out shooting, and then play Green at the 3 spot.
    3) Grab bigs available on the market who can rebound . I dunno if David West is possible, since he might sign for the minimum for a chance to win a 'ship. We could look at T-Mac, the guy is still a great player although prospects of incurring another injuey might be a problem. Resign Delonte, let Glen Davis walk. I think JaJuan Johnson will be better than Davis.

Banned

Utah-Get a shooting guard that doesn't suck. SF and PG could probably use improvement too, but that's kind of impossible.

cavs:

picks or young players. i think we should be able to get something reasonably valuable in return for jamison or davis, especially if either one starts out the season strong, and becomes a commodity for a big spending contender.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAssassin
    how much $$$$ do you think he would want and do we even have enough to offer him a contract?
    I highly doubt that we would be able to sign him unless he's willing to get paid less than market price for some reason. Considering his previous contract was over $12 million, I think, and the Mavericks won the Championship, teams will probably offer him around $7-$9 million. I don't think we have that sort of money unless we use our amnesty on Brad Miller or someone with a similar contract, so maybe David Kahn can use his superior negotiating skills to convince Tyson of coming to Minny. Otherwise, I just don't see it happening, although it would be awesome.
    Last edited by KGMN; 11-26-2011 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Clippers only glaring weaknesses.

1. A SF. Our SF rotation is crap.

2. Outside shooting. We need more capable outside threats.

3. Our depth seems like an issue but if we are 100 percent healthy we are a pretty deep team.

So all u really need is a 3pt SF, James Jones type of player

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe

Yeah right! Brandon Jenning is trash...I wouldn't even want him to play for the Lakers

Lakers:Point Guard - Small Forward - Back up C - 3pt shooting but that can be fixed with a pg and or sf
    Last edited by G-Funk; 11-26-2011 at 10:59 PM.

Good High School Starter Miller for 3's Avatar

Pacers;

A PF who plays tough, fights for boards, and can score in the low post. Also another wing who can score off the dribble could really take some pressure off Granger (hoping Hill can be a solid 12-14 ppg guy who for us). Other than that, George, DC, Hibbert, and Pysco T continue to grow and Granger provides the right leadership