Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Lebron is sabotaging his time in Cleveland on purpose so he has an excuse to leave

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Sure seems like it. Or he's finally said f*ck everyone and is just trolling the world, or he's actually just an idiot and has very little social awareness.
    I believe he's trolling the world. He dislikes the media now and now they are trying their best to make his press living hell.

He along with other CAVS can't do anything without being microscoped.

Meanwhile, no press made of Adam Morrison buying an "apocolypse bunker." http://www.oregonlive.com/sports/ind..._morrison.html

Not airballing my layups anymore handbanana's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron is sabotaging his time in Cleveland on purpose so he has an excuse to leave

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
    I believe he's trolling the world. He dislikes the media now and now they are trying their best to make his press living hell.

He along with other CAVS can't do anything without being microscoped.

Meanwhile, no press made of Adam Morrison buying an "apocolypse bunker." http://www.oregonlive.com/sports/ind..._morrison.html
    I think Lebron is trying to generate some drama for his upcoming DECISION 2 (or is it 3, if you count how he left Miami?) tv show. He wants to sell it to the highest bidder, and he needs drama to up the price. I'm really high btw, and this just came to me now.

Decent college freshman Vragrant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    He should have never left. It seems like he loved playing in Miami more. He got to play with his best friend, he liked the atmosphere, the organization, ect.

He decided to return to Cleveland for a better team and more power. And it may have backfired because that doesn't mean you're going to like the players you play with even if they're good. It's his hometown, but the team he returned to was totally different.
    Well, now that Blatt is gone, there is no more scapegoats left. I think thats part of the reason for his unusual behaviour

Who cares? Cavs are 1-3 without LeBron this season.