Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron/Kyrie with their best game together so far

Just trade Love to Phoenix for Bledose and a Morris twin

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Thompson scored 24?!

Thompson is not a scrub. He is like the opposite of Love, even when he isn't putting up numbers he's still helping out the team with his defense and hustle.

If Love isn't hitting his outside shots he becomes a massive liability.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    Thompson is not a scrub. He is like the opposite of Love, even when he isn't putting up numbers he's still helping out the team with his defense and hustle.

If Love isn't hitting his outside shots he becomes a massive liability.
    I actually really like Thompson. He can only get better

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    I actually really like Thompson. He can only get better

I've been a big fan of his since he was drafted; I wish more cavs fans would appreciate what a guy like him brings to the team rather than "OH MY GOD HE WANTS TO GET PAID SO MUCH MONEY HE CAN'T SHOOT THE BALL F*CK HIM"

high IQ, high intangibles, good defender, excellent rebounder. He is our Andy V. replacement. (And something else cavs fans forget, Andy took years to develop his offense, footwork, and interior passing)

I've been a big fan of his since he was drafted; I wish more cavs fans would appreciate what a guy like him brings to the team rather than "OH MY GOD HE WANTS TO GET PAID SO MUCH MONEY HE CAN'T SHOOT THE BALL F*CK HIM"

high IQ, high intangibles, good defender, excellent rebounder. He is our Andy V. replacement. (And something else cavs fans forget, Andy took years to develop his offense, footwork, and interior passing)
    I wanna like him.. I usually like energy guys who rebound and try to play defense, doing the dirty work so to speak, but he definitely doesn't have high IQ... Every time he grabs an offensive rebound I start sweating because I know he will try to put it back up among a sea of bigs instead of kicking it back out.. I mean, last night there was a really dumb one with a new clock in the 4th quarter, took a turnaround jumper Got lucky Cavs got another offensive rebound.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

I love Tristan. Love his attitude, work ethic, competitiveness, the fact that he literally never misses a game, that incredible motor, etc.

That being said, he turned down $13 million a year for 4 years. Turned it down, according to Woj at least. You can't tell me that that Tristan is worth more than $13m a year.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    I love Tristan. Love his attitude, work ethic, competitiveness, the fact that he literally never misses a game, that incredible motor, etc.

That being said, he turned down $13 million a year for 4 years. Turned it down, according to Woj at least. You can't tell me that that Tristan is worth more than $13m a year.

no he isn't and i'm not, but i understand the logic in waiting to see what type of offers he may or may not get from other teams. That figure has to be taken with a grain of salt because 1. I'm sure a good chunk of that would be incentive based and 2. the numbers have to be analyzed within the context of the new deal.