Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    College superstar

Default Jordan vs. LeBron

It's time to admit it. LeBron is simply a better [all-around] basketball player.

I mean, just look what happened to the Cavs after James left vs. the Bulls after Jordan retired (1st retirement). Or what about Jordan having 6 titles with Pippen.....and 0 series won and 0 winning records without Pippen.....in 5 years? No small sample size either. FIVE fukking seasons, guy couldn't win a round.

Not only that, but LeBron gets shit for this "stacked team" nonsense, well, look how stacked the Bulls were (or how weak the competition was). The '94 Knicks lost to the Rockets in 7 games. They were up 3-2 and if Starks hit the 3 at the end, they would've been champs..and yet...the '94 Bulls, without Mike, took the Knicks to a 7th game. The Knicks won game 5 on a bad call in the final seconds. The Bulls top 2 scorers were Pippen and BJ ARMSTRONG WEAK

People forget, but Jordan shot 41% in the modern era. Defenses are just better....

Default Re: Jordan vs. LeBron

and Lebron without Wade and Bosh?

I don't see Jordan joining Hakeem and Charles to form a super team.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Jordan River > Lebanon River

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09

Probably the dumbest argument ever, in the history of internet.
    Guy is comparing Wade with Hakeem and Bosh with Charles!!!
    ISH at its best

And yes, Jordan's not winning a playoff round before Pippen makes me

But he is still better player than Lebron, at least for now.
    Lebron with 3rings/3FMVPs and couple of MVPs more would be neck to neck with Jordan.
    He still has a long way to go.

College superstar

Watch footage of the 80s and 90s. Watch footage of the modern era...watch playoff games. The competition is tougher now. There is no question about the fact that the NBA is tougher now. That's a documented historical fact backed up by the footage. You see, the games are on tape...as for the footage? Youtube exists. Learn to use it

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    Watch footage of the 80s and 90s. Watch footage of the modern era...watch playoff games. The competition is tougher now. There is no question about the fact that the NBA is tougher now. That's a documented historical fact backed up by the footage. You see, the games are on tape...as for the footage? Youtube exists. Learn to use it
    Officially a troll thread

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09

He didn't need to. Apparently according to the 'Wade vs. Pippen' thread, people consider Pippen to be better than Wade and Rodman better than Bosh. He already had a stacked team

Why'd you reverse the word Mayhem and make it your username bro

NBA rookie of the year

Heat would have 3 titles instead of 2 right now with a similarly aged Jordan in LeBron's spot (sorry Dallas). Deep down I think even the biggest LeBron boosters know this to be true, even though they may not admit it.

To me that kinda ends the discussion on who's better as they both individually would "get theirs" anyway, so that's really not an issue either.
    Last edited by Soundwave; 12-23-2013 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    It's time to admit it. LeBron is simply a better [all-around] basketball player.

I mean, just look what happened to the Cavs after James left vs. the Bulls after Jordan retired (1st retirement). Or what about Jordan having 6 titles with Pippen.....and 0 series won and 0 winning records without Pippen.....in 5 years? No small sample size either. FIVE fukking seasons, guy couldn't win a round.

Not only that, but LeBron gets shit for this "stacked team" nonsense, well, look how stacked the Bulls were (or how weak the competition was). The '94 Knicks lost to the Rockets in 7 games. They were up 3-2 and if Starks hit the 3 at the end, they would've been champs..and yet...the '94 Bulls, without Mike, took the Knicks to a 7th game. The Knicks won game 5 on a bad call in the final seconds. The Bulls top 2 scorers were Pippen and BJ ARMSTRONG WEAK

People forget, but Jordan shot 41% in the modern era. Defenses are just better....

Some weak ass trolling, son. Just weak, like Lebron's mindset to join two other stars.

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    Some weak ass trolling, son. Just weak, like Lebron's mindset to join two other stars.
    Back to Back finals MVP at age 28 D1p$hit.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Officially a troll thread
    How? Can people seriously tell me, that after watching clips in the 90's, defenses were better?

Look @ the Pistons vs Bulls matchups. Horrible....that's why Ricky Pierce and Reggie Miller BOTH scored over 20 ppg and shot over 54% vs those scrubs in FULL PLAYOFF SERIES (during the pistons title years). Just laughable defense....speaking of laughable defense, checkout the 1991 Nuggets. Team scored 119.9 ppg and allowed 130.8 ppg...DEAD LAST ALLTIME 20-62 record and 119.9 ppg? 0 teams in 2013 even cracked 108 ppg. Actual defense is played now. Watch the damn games instead of reading rules and assuming what happened... "Jordan's era" was softer than a sack of wet mice. That is an incontestable fact backed up by mountains of footage. Footage which exists footage which does not lie. These arent my opinions...these are my facts. Footage proves they are undisputed. There is no question about it.....NONE.
    Last edited by mehyaM24; 12-23-2013 at 03:34 PM.

Kids these days

Who's alt are you?