Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: The improvement of Lance Stephenson

Lance is the type of player that's a certified X-factor in the playoffs. If he's at the top of his game Indy is tough to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Lance is the type of player that's a certified X-factor in the playoffs. If he's at the top of his game Indy is tough to beat.
    Yea, in that John Stark, J.R. Smith type of mold. He's also dumb like them, and an emotional head case. So if he's off his game, and acting stupid he could self destruct a team. Hey, this all sounds like Russell Westbrook too.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Yea, in that John Stark, J.R. Smith type of mold. He's also dumb like them, and an emotional head case. So if he's off his game, and acting stupid he could self destruct a team. Hey, this all sounds like Russell Westbrook too.
    I seriously don't understand your hate for Westbrook it's really weird. Did someone dress up as a ninja turtle and scare you as a kid? And Lance is so far away from JR Smith it's not even funny. He can affect the game in more ways than just scoring. If his game is off it's up to the coaches to sit him down.

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    I seriously don't understand your hate for Westbrook it's really weird. Did someone dress up as a ninja turtle and scare you as a kid? And Lance is so far away from JR Smith it's not even funny. He can affect the game in more ways than just scoring. If his game is off it's up to the coaches to sit him down.
    So Starks is an apt comparison? Head case with way too much arrogance for their own good? I just don't like Westbrook. He's dumb. And I can't stand his fans on ISH. Let's hype up a guy whose decision making holds his team back from greater success.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    So Starks is an apt comparison? Head case with way too much arrogance for their own good? I just don't like Westbrook. He's dumb. And I can't stand his fans on ISH. Let's hype up a guy whose decision making holds his team back from greater success.
    I don't remember John Starks as a triple double threat like Lance, but give me the player with confidence in his own ability over the player that chokes and freezes up on the big stage. How's Westbrook holding his team back from greater success, they made the finals with him and he's one of the only players to actually show up during the finals. He's a key piece to that team they go no where without him.