Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: It's near impossible for the Finals this year to be as good as last year

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Weren't like over half of the games in the Spurs/Heat series blowouts?

You may like that shit, doesn't mean everyone else does.
    It was only two games. Doesn't change the fact that Game 6 was the greatest game of our generation.

Back to Business

Default Re: It's near impossible for the Finals this year to be as good as last year

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    I was referring to the Spurs as the "good guys". Didn't know SA was considered a bigger city than Miami. I know they have more NBA history

u call yoself a miami heat fan and aint know miami isnt that big of a city???

miami is very small even when u throw in miami beach which is its OWN city. people wouldnt care about miami if it wasnt for south beach which is just a small section of miami beach....this history lesson is now over

Quote Originally Posted by miggyme1

miami is very small even when u throw in miami beach which is its OWN city. people wouldnt care about miami if it wasnt for south beach which is just a small section of miami beach....this history lesson is now over
    Miami is a huge city as far as tourism/popularity. It's definitely one of most popular cities, despite physical size.

-7 games
    -epic choke
    -Epic Game 7 performance
    -Game 6 being one of the best games in history of sports
    -Small market "good guy" team vs. big city "villians"
    -3 PT record by Green

-epic bail

Back to Business

Miami is a huge city as far as tourism/popularity. It's definitely one of most popular cities, despite physical size.

yea i agree with u on that. however i disagree with u thinking this years finals cant live up to last years....what about a finals rematch from 2012.....durant is better now....he winning mvp this year....the year lebron beat him in the finals bron won the regular season mvp that year....dont forget before the start of the season wade and durant exchanged words over twitter.

i think that would be one hell of a finals matchup.

yea i agree with u on that. however i disagree with u thinking this years finals cant live up to last years....what about a finals rematch from 2012.....durant is better now....he winning mvp this year....the year lebron beat him in the finals bron won the regular season mvp that year....dont forget before the start of the season wade and durant exchanged words over twitter.

i think that would be one hell of a finals matchup.
    Could be great. It's just last years finals was INSANE. I mean game 6 was just unreal. I felt so much tension those two weeks. It was like Breaking Bad finale type tension. I bet some people had actual heart attacks over that series. Don't get me wrong, i hope it is better, but I don't remember seeing a finals that good in recent memory. Game 7 was basically down to the wire.

Remember the game thread for Game 6? What are chances we'll have 100 pages of people having a meltdown over 1 shot?

Dunking on everybody in the park

The playoffs in general will be better for me personally if there are a bunch a upsets, that's always exciting. Since my team isn't in it this year I'll be rooting for the underdog in each match-up.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

okc vs heat in the finals game 7 bran game winner over durant
    ish will crumble

The west will be fun to watch for sure. I have a little faith in the East too. However, if Miami and Indy both turn it up vs. their 1st round opponents, it's a wrap.

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator
    okc vs heat in the finals game 7 bran game winner over durant
    ish will crumble
    just imagine...

Back to Business

Could be great. It's just last years finals was INSANE. I mean game 6 was just unreal. I felt so much tension those two weeks. It was like Breaking Bad finale type tension. I bet some people had actual heart attacks over that series. Don't get me wrong, i hope it is better, but I don't remember seeing a finals that good in recent memory. Game 7 was basically down to the wire.

Remember the game thread for Game 6? What are chances we'll have 100 pages of people having a meltdown over 1 shot?

oh yea i remember that! that 2010 finals between lakers and celtics was pretty epic on here too.

[URL="http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=304265&page=10"]http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=304265&page=10[/URL

Last finals were also the cause of epic meltdowns like this one.

Banned

Miami as a city doesnt have a very big population but they have local support from all over the Miami metro area, that is a population of over 5 million which also makes them one of the biggest markets in the NBA.

But Miami fans sucks so there's that.

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    No one wants to see OKC because it will be 90% freethrows.
    What if I told you OKC ranks 8th in FTA and only attempt 1.7 more on average than the Heat?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KDthunderup
    What if I told you OKC ranks 8th in FTA and only attempt 1.7 more on average than the Heat?
    but but but but durant shoots a whopping total of 2,5 more fts a game then LeBron James.

Durant is babied by the refs just look at their ft rate differential

LeBron 43% and KD 47%

Must be a conspiracy.