Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718 LastLast
    I usually hit open layups

Default Re: 2 Days Have Passed and I STILL Can't Get Over the Fact That Durant Can't Bench 18

Quote Originally Posted by Day La Ghetto
    JtotheIzzo going to a club, next in line outside to get in

Bouncer" name please"
    JtotheIzzo"JtotheIzzo "
    Bouncer" not on the list"
    JtotheIzzo" But you ain't even lookin at it!"
    Bouncer" But i'm looking at you biitch!"

Point is you've got atleast 10 people calling you out and you're running in place.
    I might have gotten dumber reading that post. I thought it wasn't possible in this thread that another poster out dumbed JtotheIzzo.

whatever clown, go watch some more Fresh Prince
    I apologize. JtotheIzzo somehow out dumbed you in less than 5 minutes.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: 2 Days Have Passed and I STILL Can't Get Over the Fact That Durant Can't Bench 18

JtotheIzzo going to a club, next in line outside to get in

Bouncer" name please"
    JtotheIzzo"JtotheIzzo "
    Bouncer" not on the list"
    JtotheIzzo" But you ain't even lookin at it!"
    Bouncer" But i'm looking at you biitch!"

Point is you've got atleast 10 people calling you out and you're running in place.
    whatever clown, go watch some more Fresh Prince

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Excentric
    I might have gotten dumber reading that post. I thought it wasn't possible in this thread that another poster out dumbed JtotheIzzo.

teach me your intellgient ways, and back to my question, perhasp you can enlighten a 'dumb' person:

How long would it take a 6'11" 215lbs athletically inclined 19 year old to get his max bench up to 185, enough to even push it up once.

Tell me please in your ten years of lifting weights infinite wisdom.

Why dont you post that on body builder dot com

NBA Superstar

I apologize. JtotheIzzo somehow out dumbed you in less than 5 minutes.
    how is that dumb falkwad?

National High School Star

Jtoizzo: "fuak it"

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    how is that dumb falkwad?
    Because it wasn't funny thus making it dumb.

NBA Superstar

Because it wasn't funny thus making it dumb.
    you do know how he got his name and how that relates to it dont you, it wasn't meant to be funny

Default Re: 2 Days Have Passed and I STILL Can't Get Over the Fact That Durant Can't Bench 185

Quote Originally Posted by AirGauge23
    Here are some of the responses I got:
    Thanks for the replies.

LOKI is either lying, exgerrating or he isnt giving the whole story. I wonder if he was doing push ups, chin ups and other excercises that strenthen muscles. If so its possible he could get 185 up....still dont know about 10 times, 2-3 sets. But once? I'd say it could be a rare feat. He had to be working out his muscles and just didnt disclose that.

you do know how he got his name and how that relates to it dont you, it wasn't meant to be funny
    Might as well be my street name. Because this rape just turned into a murder .

GeeWiz: "oh snap"

Default Re: 2 Days Have Passed and I STILL Can't Get Over the Fact That Durant Can't Bench 185

I'm done with this thread.

NBA Superstar

Might as well be my street name. Because this rape just turned into a murder .

GeeWiz: "oh snap"

you got the name because you are a little wanna be homeboy w-i-gger who got it from a Fresh Prince of Bel Air episode (Samuel De La Ghetto, Will's fake poet).

you got the name because you are a little wanna be homeboy w-i-gger who got it from a Fresh Prince of Bel Air episode (Samuel De La Ghetto, Will's fake poet).
    I know where I got my name . Thanks for pointing it out to me.

An Icon Forever

Jtoizzo: "fuak it"

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Heilige
    yeah, almost as good as this:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9804

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Thanks for the replies.

LOKI is either lying, exgerrating or he isnt giving the whole story. I wonder if he was doing push ups, chin ups and other excercises that strenthen muscles. If so its possible he could get 185 up....still dont know about 10 times, 2-3 sets. But once? I'd say it could be a rare feat. He had to be working out his muscles and just didnt disclose that.
    I posted in the other thread about this that I was doing 3 sets of 80 push-ups every other day (one wide grip, one shoulder width, and one set pyramid push-ups), 3 sets of 350-450 crunches, and 2 sets of 30-35 pull-ups a few times a week when I was 17 (I was in kickboxing, so this is what we did). So maybe that helped me when I eventually got on the bench.