Rose - 1
    Melo- 0
    Durant- 2
    LeBron- 3
    Kobe- 5
    Duncan - 5

Default Re: How Many Rings Will These Players Retire With

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Duncan must have the most painful window closing for a title of all time. Literally seconds away from a title. Now they got to deal with an older core, healthy Westbrook, and improved Clippers/Rockets.
    Yea, he's done. As is Kobe. Both of their windows are about shut. Duncan didn't help his matters, he missed a game tying layup in game 7. His destiny was in his own hands. He couldn't close the game out, with a meek Chris Bosh guarding him. It's on him. He was the leader of a team that choked it away.

He's overrated to begin with. I'll never forget his similar atrocious showing for Team USA in the 2004 Olympics. People love to sweep that one under the rug.

I don't know how healthy Westbrook will be, or how good they'll be now that the owner has gotten rid of their depth, and critical 3rd piece. Clippers, Rockets, and Grizzlies all will be better.

It's a shame my cheap ass franchise won't be able to get Rose proper pieces to surround him with to go up against the super coward buddies down in South Beach, who stacked the deck on the Eastern Conference in true sissy fashion. He needs at least another top ten caliber player to match the crew down in South Beach, compromised of 3 top twenty players. 2 of which are top five league wide when healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by SpurrDurr
    Melo- 0

Duncan - 5

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Yea, he's done. As is Kobe. Both of their windows are about shut. Duncan didn't help his matters, he missed a game tying layup in game 7. His destiny was in his own hands. He couldn't close the game out, with a meek Chris Bosh guarding him. It's on him. He was the leader of a team that choked it away.

He's overrated to begin with. I'll never forget his similar atrocious showing for Team USA in the 2004 Olympics. People love to sweep that one under the rug.

I don't know how healthy Westbrook will be, or how good they'll be now that the owner has gotten rid of their depth, and critical 3rd piece. Clippers, Rockets, and Grizzlies all will be better.

It's a shame my cheap ass franchise won't be able to get Rose proper pieces to surround him with to go up against the super coward buddies down in South Beach, who stacked the deck on the Eastern Conference in true sissy fashion. He needs at least another top ten caliber player to match the crew down in South Beach, compromised of 3 top twenty players. 2 of which are top five league wide when healthy.
    Yea, I never got why the Bulls owner could be so cheap at times. Don't the Bulls sell out every game. I know you don't become rich by just giving away money, but the dude shits himself at the thought of going over the luxury tax. As for OKC, I would have had them pegged for winning at least 2 titles with Harden. But im not sure if their cheap/hick owner cares about spending the money needed to win titles.

Rose - 0
    Melo- 0
    Durant- 0
    LeBron- all of them until he retires
    Kobe- 5
    Duncan - 4

Lebron is this generations version of MJ. he will prevent all his contemporaries from ever getting a ring. they'll have to wait until he retires.

Not counting any rings that may be won as a bench player late in their career, here's how I see it turning out:

Rose - 0
    Melo - 0
    Durant -2
    LeBron - 3
    Kobe - 5 (done)
    Duncan - 4 (done)

Local High School Star The JKidd Kid's Avatar

Rose: 1
    Melo: -12
    Durant: 4
    Lebron: 6
    Kobe: 3.5 (Done, Shaqs chips only count as .5)
    Duncan: 4 (Done)

another stupid troll thread just to get melo's delusional haters talking shit about melo again

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Why do you make the same threads over and over again? Like bruh, we get it, you hate Melo, Rose, and Durant.

Rose -4
    Melo- 0
    Durant- 1
    LeBron- 2
    Kobe- 5
    Duncan - 4

Rose -1
    Melo- 5
    Durant- 0
    LeBron- 2*
    Kobe- 6
    Duncan - 4

Rose - I think he'll get at least 1
    Melo- 0
    Durant- No way he doesn't win one. I say he retires with 2
    LeBron- 3 imo I don't think LBJ will switch teams again, and each team is getting stronger
    Kobe- 5
    Duncan - 4

Quote Originally Posted by LosScandalous
    Rose -1
    Melo- 5
    Durant- 0
    LeBron- 2*
    Kobe- 6
    Duncan - 4
    excellent post

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH

Duncan gets so overrated sometimes.

lebron****: 1.5*****