Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Chris Paul is starting to test my patience

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalmInsanity
    So the Bulls, the best team in the NBA back then with the best record in NBA history (72-9) technically SHOULD HAVE BEEN 82-0, right? Since they're the best team and shey SHOULD NOT lose against anyone?

This is why you play the games. Just cause you're a better team than another doesn't mean you will win. Doesn't matter whether they should or shouldn't win a game, fact is, we're 11-6.

Another thing is, do you expect Chris Paul to NEVER have an off game? Blake Griffin had a game the other day where he dropped only 4 points. Should we call him ChokeGriffin? I don't understand.

No player is going to have 100% great games.
    I called Griffin out too. I call anybody out who plays like trash if it's bad enough. I made this thread during the road trip where we lost 4 in a row and CP3 was nowhere to be found. I bumped tonight because I could not believe CP3 got so much burn when for 3 quarters he did nothing and in 8 or 9 minutes Bledsoe did more damage just about.

Dunking on everybody in the park

CF86, just let it be, CP3 won the game in the 4th quarter, that's what he is there for.

He will have bad games as any other player will, he's still gonna be a top 5 player in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by B-hoop
    CF86, just let it be, CP3 won the game in the 4th quarter, that's what he is there for.

He will have bad games as any other player will, he's still gonna be a top 5 player in the league.
    I bumped the thread too early but still don't like people acting like just because I call a player out I'm not a fan. I'm in my 14th season and love my team WAY too much to deserve those types of comments. Maybe I'm annoying and emotional during games but have my fan card pulled?

Local High School Star devin112's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Never avy bet. I made a comment when the Clippers were down 13 that the game was over because they didn't look like they gave a fu** and thought outloud and said if they somehow pull off the miracle win I'll change my avy. I didn't directly propose a bet to anybody so not sure why you keep saying this .

Also... I talk shit about the players/team when they play like crap. I prefer honesty over blind loyalty and being a yes man.
    What the flying fcuk???? You said clippers were going to lose, someone proposed a bet and you took the bet! you made the bet! u think you're bill clinton? you're not slick dude.

Anyways as much as we disagree... I never want to fight with other Clippers fans. Have a good night guys and I apologize for offending. I still think CP3 needs to step up a lot more but no sense in fighting with my own fanbase.

I'm also not used to seeing him get obliterated on D every night when last year he was great.
    You have to accept the fact CP3 isn't the 2008 version. He is easily controlled if you put a bigger, agile defender on him. Even though he scored those last 2 FGs today, it was more due to Al's atrocious D on the picks. If CP3 faces OKC/Spurs in the playoffs, Westbrook/Collison/Ibaka and Leonard/Jackson/Duncan will put him through hell.

Nowadays it's hard for PGs to score vs a real defense unless they are built like Westbrook/Rose or are a mix like Kyrie/Liliard. Age of CP3/Deron is over. With all the great perimeter defenders today, no midgets will destroy teams.

CP3's defense was always overrated due to his steals. He is too short, doesn't have the strength or length to contain anyone. He can frustrate players with his quick hands, but other than that noone is intimidated by his presence. If he makes another All D 1st team again it will be a crime, him and Kobe get bullshit awards.

Local High School Star TheCalmInsanity's Avatar

I bumped the thread too early but still don't like people acting like just because I call a player out I'm not a fan. I'm in my 14th season and love my team WAY too much to deserve those types of comments. Maybe I'm annoying and emotional during games but have my fan card pulled?
    It's one thing to call a player out after a game, a few game stretch, etc. And there's certain ways of doing this. You can tell it how it is respectfully. I don't think giving a player on your team the label "CPChoke", especially given his TRACK RECORD, is the right thing to do in situations like that, much less bump threads like this before the game even ends.

Again, we go to the Bulls.. Michael Jordan has missed 26 game winners. Do you think his fans called him a choker after each one? No. He's done enough good that he can afford to miss a few. Same with CP3. He did us so good that if he plays subpar for a few games, you don't turn on him like that. That's being fair-weather.

Just like if someone gives you $100 every month.. and then doesn't get you a Christmas present. Would you yell at him and call him names for not getting you a gift?

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    You have to accept the fact CP3 isn't the 2008 version. He is easily controlled if you put a bigger, agile defender on him. Even though he scored those last 2 FGs today, it was more due to Al's atrocious D on the picks. If CP3 faces OKC/Spurs in the playoffs, Westbrook/Collison/Ibaka and Leonard/Jackson/Duncan will put him through hell.

Nowadays it's hard for PGs to score vs a real defense unless they are built like Westbrook/Rose or are a mix like Kyrie/Liliard. Age of CP3/Deron is over. With all the great perimeter defenders today, no midgets will destroy teams.

CP3's defense was always overrated due to his steals. He is too short, doesn't have the strength or length to contain anyone. He can frustrate players with his quick hands, but other than that noone is intimidated by his presence. If he makes another All D 1st team again it will be a crime, him and Kobe get bullshit awards.
    7 months ago... on the whole Thunders team.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8o-1cv5lqc

It's one thing to call a player out after a game, a few game stretch, etc. And there's certain ways of doing this. You can tell it how it is respectfully. I don't think giving a player on your team the label "CPChoke", especially given his TRACK RECORD, is the right thing to do in situations like that, much less bump threads like this before the game even ends.

Again, we go to the Bulls.. Michael Jordan has missed 26 game winners. Do you think his fans called him a choker after each one? No. He's done enough good that he can afford to miss a few. Same with CP3. He did us so good that if he plays subpar for a few games, you don't turn on him like that. That's being fair-weather.

Just like if someone gives you $100 every month.. and then doesn't get you a Christmas present. Would you yell at him and call him names for not getting you a gift?
    Yes I would. I deserve both!

[COLOR="White"]Just messing with ya [/COLOR]

What gets me is, what the fu*k do any of you really care how Clippersfan86 is with his team?

Does it cause you to lose sleep at night? Cause you to miss rent? Miss car payments? Become limp in the bedroom? No? Then drop it.

Jesus christ some of you here with this bullshit.

Yes I would. I deserve both!

[COLOR="White"]Just messing with ya [/COLOR]
    You sir, have quite the sense of humor. NOW PLAY NICE, Clippers won, the vodka is kicking in, why am I typing this.. OKAY!

He's bipolar or retarded, he makes a thread on ish to bash CP, names him CP choke and when people call him out on this he tries to backtrack.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    What gets me is, what the fu*k do any of you really care how Clippersfan86 is with his team?

Does it cause you to lose sleep at night? Cause you to miss rent? Miss car payments? Become limp in the bedroom? No? Then drop it.

Why do you care how we care? Pretty hypocritical statement, I'm guaranteeing you care about actions people have all the time. Maybe not on an online forum, but I'm sure things people do around you have an effect on you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror

beyond ruining every clippers thread he turns once good posters like brandonislegend and xioa xiao into worst of the forum level trolls.

also off topic but why do you always post like two-three sentences per paragraph?

Quote Originally Posted by devin112
    7 months ago... on the whole Thunders team.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8o-1cv5lqc
    What happened in their last meeting? Please do post those stats/videos lol.