Default Dario Saric joining 76ers

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...ixers-my-word/

Simmons, Embiid, and Saric make 3 lotto picks debuting for Philly

Default Re: Dario Saric joining 76ers

No one cares lol

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    No one cares lol
    You cared enough to read it and comment, smart guy.

Sixers|Eagles|Phillies StateProperty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    No one cares lol
    Your great contributions to this forum do not go unnoticed.

Quote Originally Posted by StateProperty
    Your great contributions to this forum do not go unnoticed.
    He's a bitter Lakers fan. He wishes he would have got Simmons and Okafor but instead got Russell and Ingram plus we have their 4th pick overall next year.

I'm excited yet not really. Saric became an afterthought since being stashed for so long. I hear he has Mirotic type skills which is great, but we have a serious log jam at the 4. Even though this is positionless basketball we have to give all these players playing time to develop. Okafor, Noel, Simmons, Covy, Landry, Holmes, Saric....that's a lot of players to give minutes to.
    Last edited by hateraid; 06-29-2016 at 01:05 PM.

The kid told Philly he would come after 2 years, even tho after 3 years he wouldn't be beholden to his rookie wage salary and would be able to negotiate a salary which could be double. He said he was coming because he is a man of his word.

Although that seems like not a smart move financially, I like that he said it and will stick to it. Hope the kid balls out

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

If they all stay healthy and reach potential, with a good trade or two we could be potentially seeing a dynasty unrivaled in history by anyone not named the Celtics of Russell.

Lots has to go right but, it could. No other team has had this much potential. But right now it's nothing but potential and may always be.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
    If they all stay healthy and reach potential, with a good trade or two we could be potentially seeing a dynasty unrivaled in history by anyone not named the Celtics of Russell.

Lots has to go right but, it could. No other team has had this much potential. But right now it's nothing but potential and may always be.
    Only the PG position needs to be filled....Lonzo Ball

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    He's a bitter Lakers fan. He wishes he would have got Simmons and Okafor but instead got Russell and Ingram plus we have their 4th pick overall next year.

I'm excited yet not really. Saric became an afterthought since being stashed for so long. I hear he has Mirotic type skills which is great, but we have a serious log jam at the 4. Even though this is positionless basketball we have to give all these players playing time to develop. Okafor, Noel, Simmons, Covy, Landry, Holmes, Saric....that's a lot of players to give minutes to.
    You heard from people that are morons. They are totally different type of players.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

i heard this dude is coming off the bench behind Cedi Osman.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    i heard this dude is coming off the bench behind Cedi Osman.
    Cedi Osman is nothing but a hustle role player in Efes (and Furkan Korkmaz is a scrub in the same team - he's like their 13th man). Saric is probably Efes' 2nd to 3rd best player.

And for about the 100th time here, European basketball has no such thing as a designated caste system of "starters" and "bench". That's an American basketball thing, and it does not exist in European basketball.

Numerous Euroleague MVPs never started a single game in the year they won the MVP award.

No matter how many times these things get explained here, the forum STILL refuses to ever accept reality.

Sixers|Eagles|Phillies StateProperty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid

The sooner he comes over the better. You figure out what you have faster and don't overpay.

Bret Brown said yesterday he would be surprised if we start the season with the current group of big men.

Not airballing my layups anymore

I hope this puts a end to the "harrison barnes max" discussion...........

Dario's world !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Magic

Kevin Durant and Anthony Davis?

Quote Originally Posted by tanks1
    I hope this puts a end to the "harrison barnes max" discussion...........

Dario's world !!!
    Amen. Save the money. But we still need a veteran leader. If we can find that in a trade then it's gravy.