Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: LeBron aware that Nets, Knicks looking to snag All-Star in future

I have a feeling we will be seeing LeBron in a Knick jersey............

NY fans rejoice. This will be HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good college starter

Cavs need to fire Ferry now before it's too late. I used to think that Mike Brown sucked as a coach, but that roster around LeBron will never be good enough to win big with any coach. And it doesn't take a lot to win big with LeBron on your roster.(see the Celtics series)

Not sure who the replacement will be, but I do know that the Cavs need a new GM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

I could still root for LeBron if he went to the Nets (if Carter is gone). Not if he went to Knicks though.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KobesOneUglyTat
    LeBron screwed the Cavs over in the summer of 05, a year before he was eligable to be extended, forcing the team to throw money at hughes, damon jones, donyell marshall, and Z.

james ruined cleveland's cap.....

the thing is it doesn't matter though....he's signing with the Knicks or Nets in 2010 no matter what.
    How'd he screw em in 05?

Quote Originally Posted by KobesOneUglyTat
    LeBron screwed the Cavs over in the summer of 05, a year before he was eligable to be extended, forcing the team to throw money at hughes, damon jones, donyell marshall, and Z.

james ruined cleveland's cap.....

the thing is it doesn't matter though....he's signing with the Knicks or Nets in 2010 no matter what.
    You're the biggest idiot in this site. Danny Ferry is the Cavaliers General Manager not LeBron.

Please stop trolling.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Yeah, I'm pretty positive that he will move to New Jersey or New York.

His cast in Cleveland lacks, and by 2010 there should be some great great players in New Jersey and/or New York

Decent college freshman BFRESH44's Avatar

At the end of the day, when the Cavs roll out that 6 year max deal, he aint leavin it on the table.

There's only one team whom can pay him the MAX/30% of the salary cap come that option year, and it's the Cavs.

128 time NBA All Star Run&Gun=Fun's Avatar

So Lebron 23...Are you doing to ditch the Cavs when Lebron does in 2 years?

Or are you going to stick with them?

Anyone think trading Lebron is an option?

I mean he could net alot if a deal was made now.

2 young stars, a former all star and some first rounders in a multiple team trade?

Cuz right now the Cavs suck minus Lebron and are getting worse with aging players.

Quote Originally Posted by Run&Gun=Fun
    So Lebron 23...Are you doing to ditch the Cavs when Lebron does in 2 years?

Or are you going to stick with them?

Anyone think trading Lebron is an option?

I mean he could net alot if a deal was made now.

2 young stars, a former all star and some first rounders in a multiple team trade?

Cuz right now the Cavs suck minus Lebron and are getting worse with aging players.

I am still supporting the Cavaliers. Last year i started 79 games Thread about the Cavs in the Main NBA Forum, and even though LBJ is temporarily out with an injury i still watched the game between the Sonics and the Cavs because i have been a Cavaliers fan since they drafted Dajuan Wagner.

and i am watching Classic Cavaliers game in NBA TV

"They have a right to dream about it, and I can't take that away from them
    What an ego

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    What an ego
    haha, What a douche.

Local High School Star

the cavs must really feel good hearing their franchise player talk about a possible future with another team...at least wait until its his turn to be a free agent. i really doubt lebron spends much time in brooklyn, jayz hardly goes to bk himself, since when did people start loving the hometown of their boys more then their own hometown? i would love for the knicks to get lebron but his lil crush on jay goes overboard sometimes.

What an ego
    " I have the right to throw my teammates under the bus during the off season, and demand some trade to the Chicago Bulls".

Signed

Eliteballer's Favorite NBA Player

Banned

What an ego
    Lol at a Kobe nut-hugger complaining about ego.

Good High School Starter Buffalobraves's Avatar

This could change New York back into a basketball insane city if you see JAMES on the back of a Knicks jersey.