Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Good college starter

Default Re: INT's Top 10 Shooting Guards In NBA History

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Frazier is a PG. In his earlier years Dick Barnett and Cazzie Russell were the 2 guards than later on Earl Monroe came in.

I forgot about Gail, but he was more of a PG.

What are you using as the what makes 1 a pG and the other a SG cause often times with the KNicks it was Frazier playing off the ball and getting points same with Goodrich he was the leading scorer on that great Laker team.As Frazier was by far the leading scorer among the guards on the Knicks title teams?

I said some dumb shit in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Niquesports
    What are you using as the what makes 1 a pG and the other a SG cause often times with the KNicks it was Frazier playing off the ball and getting points same with Goodrich he was the leading scorer on that great Laker team.As Frazier was by far the leading scorer among the guards on the Knicks title teams?
    You could say the same thing in the 80 goin' all the way up to the 90s.

Clyde Drexler in his ealy years would take the ball down court. You had Moncrief and Paul, Gus Williams and DJ, who was the PG, who was the SG?

Good college starter

You could say the same thing in the 80 goin' all the way up to the 90s.

Clyde Drexler in his ealy years would take the ball down court. You had Moncrief and Paul, Gus Williams and DJ, who was the PG, who was the SG?

I think it was pretty clear that Porter was the guy that ran the offesne and Drex was the guy they work to get shots same with the Bucks in Buckner and MMoncrief. With the Sonics its a little more like the Frazier/Monroe Gus was like Barron Davis a scorer but Dj would tak as many shots. May a list needs to be done of best combo guards then everyone would have to be listed in the top 10 you would have 2 players from the same team.

I think it was pretty clear that Porter was the guy that ran the offesne and Drex was the guy they work to get shots same with the Bucks in Buckner and MMoncrief. With the Sonics its a little more like the Frazier/Monroe Gus was like Barron Davis a scorer but Dj would tak as many shots. May a list needs to be done of best combo guards then everyone would have to be listed in the top 10 you would have 2 players from the same team.
    I'm talkin about Drexler before Porter came. He might have even been the PG at that time. I seen a game against Dallas from 85 a while back and he looked like a PG. But yeah, we can come up with a list of combos.

Good college starter

I'm talkin about Drexler before Porter came. He might have even been the PG at that time. I seen a game against Dallas from 85 a while back and he looked like a PG. But yeah, we can come up with a list of combos.

Im not sure what Drex your talking about he was always considered a 2 some times a 3 thats the main reason they took Bowie instead of Jordan saying they already had a 2 in Drex. But go ahead this should be interesting start a Combo thread

Im not sure what Drex your talking about he was always considered a 2 some times a 3 thats the main reason they took Bowie instead of Jordan saying they already had a 2 in Drex. But go ahead this should be interesting start a Combo thread
    His assist number were very high his first few years in the league (over 9 in the playoffs his second season), and I did see him set up a lot, I don't know.