Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 08-26-2013, 12:23 AM   #1
kkinchen
High school junior varsity star

kkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default 2013-2014 rotation

I think our best rotation for this year will be:

Nash/Farmar/DJO
Bryant/Henry/Meeks
Young/Johnson/Landry
Williams/Hill/Kelly
Gasol/Kaman/Gadzuric

We can trade Blake, Harris, and Sacre for a couple of second round picks.

Last edited by kkinchen : 10-07-2013 at 10:40 PM.
kkinchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 05:25 PM   #2
kkinchen

kkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: 2013-2014 rotation

the lakers are going to surprise everyone by winning a championship this year. u heard it here first.
Old 10-06-2013, 04:42 PM   #3
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkinchen
the lakers are going to surprise everyone by winning a championship this year. u heard it here first.

DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:35 PM   #4
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

championship!!
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:31 PM   #5
kkinchen

Nash/Farmar/DJO
Bryant/Henry/Meeks
Young/Johnson/Landry
Williams/Hill/Kelly
Gasol/Kaman/Gadzuric

I think that is a championship team right there. DJO and Farmar can really lock up those quick pg's that have scorched us in recent year, and we have a variety of offensive weapons and skilled bigs.

Last edited by kkinchen : 10-07-2013 at 10:34 PM.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:44 AM   #6
DKLaker

Quote:
Nash/Farmar/DJO
Bryant/Henry/Meeks
Young/Johnson/Landry
Williams/Hill/Kelly
Gasol/Kaman/Gadzuric

I think that is a championship team right there. DJO and Farmar can really lock up those quick pg's that have scorched us in recent year, and we have a variety of offensive weapons and skilled bigs.

Old 10-08-2013, 08:32 PM   #7
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm going to have to agree with DK on this one. While I think people are under rating the lineup to an extent, it's certainly not a championship roster. Maybe 6 or 7 years ago, lol. I think Nash and Gasol will need games off. Kobe won't be at 100% in the beginning of the year. He might not ever be the same.... Farmar locking people up makes me laugh. He wasn't good in the NBA before and I don't think he will be now.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:15 PM   #8
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Not much hope for elias Harris here huh?

I was expecting him to be one of the biggest surprise rookies in the league.

Any chance he sticks or plays? Do they try him at 3 or 4
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:47 AM   #9
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
Not much hope for elias Harris here huh?

I was expecting him to be one of the biggest surprise rookies in the league.

Any chance he sticks or plays? Do they try him at 3 or 4

I have no hope for him. Did you ever watch him play in college? I went to multiple Gonzaga games. He was good but he was never the best player on the court (in a weak conference....). The only reason he even made an NBA roster is because of the salary cap. Teams love to sign on those scrub guys for a cheap as possible to fill out their roster. Especially with the current CBA, teams are looking to save every penny they can.
Old 10-17-2013, 10:20 AM   #10
DKLaker

Quote:
Nash/Farmar/DJO
Bryant/Henry/Meeks
Young/Johnson/Landry
Williams/Hill/Kelly
Gasol/Kaman/Gadzuric

Sorry kkinchen but your boy DJO got waived.......maybe he can play in Russia with my boy Goudelock
Old 10-17-2013, 11:53 AM   #11
dd24
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Sorry kkinchen but your boy DJO got waived.......maybe he can play in Russia with my boy Goudelock

Are you sure it wasn't Nash that got waived and they kept DJO because he's so great
Old 10-17-2013, 05:40 PM   #12
DKLaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
Are you sure it wasn't Nash that got waived and they kept DJO because he's so great

Old 10-17-2013, 06:35 PM   #13
Lakers_Kobe_Fan

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

i like henry...hope he keeps up... so meeks can be sent to dleague...hehe
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 07:25 PM   #14
DKLaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
i like henry...hope he keeps up... so meeks can be sent to dleague...hehe