Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Besides Anthony Davis who do you think will be the best rookie this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Punpun
    I'm awaiting excuses for that douche who lashed out at me when he didn't even know that T-Rob also had the "Head" nickname. Hence my comment.

Oh wait, "DUUUR U TROLLIN".
    Lol. I admit, I didn't know that "Head" was his nickname. So I looked it up on the internet - nothing. So either you know him personally, or made it up. If you have the source to his nickname, by all means link it, and I will concede.

I have nothing personal against you. I just have no respect for dickriders. Cheers
    Last edited by Peteballa; 07-19-2012 at 11:23 AM.

Default Re: Besides Anthony Davis who do you think will be the best rookie this year?

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy11
    4 way tie between Jeremy Lamb, Royce White, Dontanas Motiejunas and Terrence Jones for ROY.

Heard it here first.
    is Montiejunas the real deal? haven't seen him at all so I don't know if he's legit

Quote Originally Posted by Punpun
    Use your HEAD.
    I saw him get blocked and blocked everytime and shot at a terrible %. He looks relentless tho, but undersized.

I can see Jonas V.,Jeremy Lamb and MKG having good years. Should be an interesting race.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

really depends on how much run each of them gets. which basically means its gonna be davis' to lose, since hes already anointed the bigman savior of the hornets and they have cleared out their roster for him to start and get a ton of minutes. Other than him and MKG, most of the other squads have depth at the position of the player (sacto and trob) where they probably wont get as much burn. well, and cleveland I guess.

Local High School Star

Teletovic!!!!! He basically is a power forward version of Peja stojakavic, with more toughness more athleticism and can actually shoot off the dribble which is going to be the thing that separates him from most European shooters
    Last edited by INDI; 07-19-2012 at 11:55 AM.

Local High School Star

Also watch out for shengalia. He won't make too much noise now but in about 4 years he could be one of the top four in this years draft. He is like a small forward ginoboli, less of his shooting ability and a lot more raw but the intangibles are there
    Last edited by INDI; 07-19-2012 at 11:54 AM.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by INDI
    Teletovic!!!!! He basically is a power forward version of Peja stojakavic, with more toughness and athleticism.
    how much burn will he get with the re-signing of humph? Thats the limitation for a number of these players with potential.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    how much burn will he get with the re-signing of humph? Thats the limitation for a number of these players with potential.
    True. I see them giving him 20-22 minutes. The kid has the tools to be something special

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Teletovic is 28 , he is in his prime and is lot better than Shengaila , Lamb , Valanciunas , Montiejunas , Davis and others that are mentiond . They might became better than him but at this point non of them is close . If given an opportunity he can be top 5 in NBA next season .

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    is Montiejunas the real deal? haven't seen him at all so I don't know if he's legit
    He looks pretty good, but I'm just messing around. I don't think any of the Rockets rookies will win ROY.

D-Mo still has a lot to work on but he's smooth offensively. I thin he'll have a long NBA career.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Idk but it will most certainly be a 2 guard. Waiters, Lamb, Beal. T-Rob will be good but not the best, Davis aint ready offensively and neither is MKG, Jonas has a good shot too but I just see one of the 2 guards winning it.

Local High School Star

I wish people would stop riding Davis's jock! The guy is NOT that good! He's basically Marcus Camby 2.0 so stop acting like he's a future HOFer.

As far as who I think the best rookie will be, I think it'll either be MKG or Lillard.
    Last edited by midatlantic09; 07-19-2012 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom_Blue
    Jeremy Lamb is good, but he's primarily going to score on that team, probably have a 15/2/2/1 kind of season, not enough for ROY. The Rockets rooks are good, so their production would be spread out.

Lillard pretty much has the guard spot all to himself, and he has some pretty good offensive players around him in LA, Hickson, Batum & Matthews to help in the assist dept. I'm going with Lillard.
    I think Lilard at best will be 10/2/2 guy with a really bad percentage . He was super to high drafted just because Blazers needed a PG. And that good showing in the Summer league means nothing. Bayless was tearing up the summer league and look how he turned up once he started his nba career.