Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebron James & Ben Wallace Vs 1 Silverback Gorilla

Quote Originally Posted by therammingman
    you guys are crazy. An armbar on that gorilla and it would be over. I'd rip off his arm and beat him to death with it.
    As long as you're willing to lose some blood when the gorilla bites your leg as you're sinking in the armbar.....

...then yes, the armbar would tear the gorillas tendons rendering one arm useless, then you could circle that way, tagging it's eyes and nose with straight rights and lefts, and it would be defensless to block them.......IF the gorilla didn't just immediately turn and run(which it would do) immediately after getting it's arm tendons torn to peices by the armbar.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
    No. Silverback wins. A silverback could bench press 4500 lbs, which is 10x more than any of those guys. Put 10x the strength into one creature and he would be able to take them out so quickly that their numbers would be meaningless.

It would be like me fighting 8 year olds. I could pummel them indefinitely without consequence until exhaustion sets in.
    This is total nonsense. Silver back gorillas can't even deadlift a 400 pound atlas stone.

Local High School Star lakerspng's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool
    Gorillas don't know how to punch. Their striking is really low impact and laughable. Ever seen one fight ?

And even the biggest amongst them aren't six feet tall. Big Silverbacks are mostly like 5'5" and 300 pounds.
    male silverbacks can weigh as much as 550 lbs. and their strength is more than 10x that of a man of the same size/weight.

They may not have a great punch, but if the silverback got its hands on you, you would never escape. They would crush a man's spine easily.

no human could fight an enraged male silverback

Wilt

National High School Star therammingman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool
    As long as you're willing to lose some blood when the gorilla bites your leg as you're sinking in the armbar.....

...then yes, the armbar would tear the gorillas tendons rendering one arm useless, then you could circle that way, tagging it's eyes and nose with straight rights and lefts, and it would be defensless to block them.......IF the gorilla didn't just immediately turn and run(which it would do) immediately after getting it's arm tendons torn to peices by the armbar.
    I have brains and tactics on my side...the gorilla would go for straight murder. Knowing that, I would use that to my advantage and render him completely futile and useless. From the armbar I could go into the sleeper hold, go for his eyes, and he would be done. I have no doubt

High School Varsity 6th Man

My girlfriends brother works at the San Diego Wild Animal Park. He said the Orangutans there used to unscrew the nuts that went onto the bolts that secured objects in the enclosure.

These animals did this with their fingers.

I do not think some of you appreciate how strong these kind of animals are.

I have brains and tactics on my side...the gorilla would go for straight murder. Knowing that, I would use that to my advantage and render him completely futile and useless. From the armbar I could go into the sleeper hold, go for his eyes, and he would be done. I have no doubt
    Armbar a freaking gorilla

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb-vpmW1n7U

The gorilla dragged a full grown man with one arm and he wasn't even trying hard at all. Yeah I'm sure you can rip his arm off.

Sleeper hold on a neck the size of a tree trunk.
    Last edited by Phong; 06-10-2011 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerspng
    male silverbacks can weigh as much as 550 lbs. and their strength is more than 10x that of a man of the same size/weight.

They may not have a great punch, but if the silverback got its hands on you, you would never escape. They would crush a man's spine easily.

no human could fight an enraged male silverback
    Best there's nmot a silverback in the world of any size that could stop the heartbeat of any decent heavyweight in Strikeforce or the UFC. They might do damage with a bite, or use their grip strength to quickly gain some advantage and put the man in trouble, but their is no way a large athletic man with knowledge of striking or submissions could ever lose his life to any other primate. A predatory cat ? Yes. An elephant or Rhino ? Yes. But not another primate.

Quote Originally Posted by Phong
    Yes. or much simpler, a well placed punch directly to it's eyeball causing it to run away in total shock and disbelief.

Only thing I'm worried about on the structure of a large silver back is grip strength and it's teeth biting a limb and causing alot of blood loss.

It simply doesn't have any sense of striking with purpose to vulnerable areas.

National High School Star therammingman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb-vpmW1n7U

The gorilla dragged a full grown man with one arm and he wasn't even trying hard at all. Yeah I'm sure you can rip his arm off.

Sleeper hold on a neck the size of a tree trunk.
    I didn't say the gorilla isn't ridiculously strong, but it can be done I'm certain. Every animal has a weak point...like a shark if u tap it on the nose. Not to mention, the human body is capable of amazing things in certain situations and I'm sure my adrenaline would be pumping so high I'd terminate that b1tch ass monkey

why to bother with an ambar? just ki blast him like they do in dbz.

you can't be serious....

Not airballing my layups anymore

this fool is terribly misinformed.