Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Are we going to act like Tony Parker didn't just abuse the shit out out CP3?

Nobody can defend quick PG's anymore. NOBODY.

Grizzlies have great perimeter defenders (Conley and Allen) and Curry and Monta both dropped 30+ tonight on 50%.

CP3 is actually a pretty good defender IMO.

Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose Clocian-IGN's Avatar

Default Re: Are we going to act like Tony Parker didn't just abuse the shit out out CP3?

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    if gambling for steals makes a good defender then I agree

Banned

Not surprising, he has been doing this for years. Do people think he is old or something? He's younger than Dwyane Wade.

Parker has been abusing everyone this season.

Of course, pretty much every PG in the NBA is an All-Star these days it seems. That's what happens when you create rules that make them untouchable.
    OOOH I LEARNED ABOUT THIS IN SCHOOL!!!! Point guards rule the earth today but before point guards was the age of Centers... But Centers went extinct due to an asteroid impact. They say Centers evolved into smaller Birds, but Birds don't really look like Centers anymore...

(Artists interpretation of an extinct center)

(The Mediar impact - it's influenced on the environment created inhospitable conditions for centers)

(A primitive Bird)

(A modern Bird)

(Early point guards were small, and few in number when the centers ruled)

(After the Mediar impact, natural selection made point guards the most dominate creatures on earth)
    Last edited by CavaliersFTW; 02-19-2012 at 04:10 AM.

BEST PG IN THE GAME. WHEN HE IS HOT HE IS UNSTOPPABLE.

FINALS MVP TONY P.

Banned

that cavs fan post is epic
    the funniest part he using fisher pic
    Nobody can defend quick PG's anymore. NOBODY.

Grizzlies have great perimeter defenders (Conley and Allen) and Curry and Monta both dropped 30+ tonight on 50%.

you gonna act 21 of curry's point isn't from 3 point result?
    Current rules make PG shooting light out?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    OOOH I LEARNED ABOUT THIS IN SCHOOL!!!! Point guards rule the earth today but before point guards was the age of Centers... But Centers went extinct due to an asteroid impact. They say Centers evolved into smaller Birds, but Birds don't really look like Centers anymore...

(Artists interpretation of an extinct center)

(The Mediar impact - it's influenced on the environment created inhospitable conditions for centers)

(A primitive Bird)

(A modern Bird)

(Early point guards were small, and few in number when the centers ruled)

(After the Mediar impact, natural selection made point guards the most dominate creatures on earth)
    It all makes sense now

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

cp3 is such a horrible defender.....

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo
    It all makes sense now
    My science book also states: In the early days following the Mediar impact, prehistoric birds were in direct competition with point guards to fill the void left by the Centers.

The Mediar impact's effects, were profound.

CavaliersFTW.

But CP3 had a clutch assist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4wuQ_gp4yY

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Aidz's Avatar

I just watched the highlights...

Seriously, can someone explain wtf Chris Paul was doing on that play?

Because it looked alot like "I'm gonna travel toward my own basket and then throw the ball to an open Spurs player standing on the 3pt line".

But that can't be right, because he's one of the best point guards in the league...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aidz
    I just watched the highlights...

Seriously, can someone explain wtf Chris Paul was doing on that play?

Because it looked alot like "I'm gonna travel toward my own basket and then throw the ball to an open Spurs player standing on the 3pt line".

But that can't be right, because he's one of the best point guards in the league...
    he received the pass running full speed in his half to their half meaning he was going to get a backcourt violation. instead of just taking the turnover or throwing it elsewhere, he threw it instinctively to the guy closest to him

In a country where presidental candidates try and hide the fact that they know how to speak french you think Tony Parker is going to get noticed?

Tony Parker has been killing everybody lately...