Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4... ninephive's Avatar

Default What is Curry's Ceiling?

I know it's early in his career and he only has 1 title and hasn't won a FMVP yet, but what is his ceiling in terms of all-time ranking? Because he's not a great defender, does that keep him out of the top-5 in terms of ceiling even if he were to win 3 or 4 more titles and get a few FMVPs?

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: What is Curry's Ceiling?

Quote Originally Posted by ninephive
    I know it's early in his career and he only has 1 title and hasn't won a FMVP yet, but what is his ceiling in terms of all-time ranking? Because he's not a great defender, does that keep him out of the top-5 in terms of ceiling even if he were to win 3 or 4 more titles and get a few FMVPs?
    With 2-3 MVP's, and 2-3 titles, I see him being in the top 30 off the bat.

He has potential to be a top 10 all time guy due to him changing how the game is played, and also scoring dominance.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ninephive
    He is already overachieving please this is his Ceiling individually he will never come close to playing better than he is now..

Oh and it's not early in his career he is 27 years old already..4years younger than Lebron who feels like he has been around forever already.
    Last edited by Kingwillball; 03-03-2016 at 10:01 AM.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    He is already overachieving please this is his Ceiling individually he will never come close to playing better than he is now..

Oh and it's not early in his career he is 27 years old already..4years younger than Lebron who feels like he has been around forever already.
    Why are you so homosexually in love with bran? Are you really so brainwashed that you can't appreciate a once in a lifetime talent like curry ? You are so fcking jealous he's the best player in the world now

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x
    Why are you so homosexually in love with bran? Are you really so brainwashed that you can't appreciate a once in a lifetime talent like curry ? You are so fcking jealous he's the best player in the world now
    The **** does his post have anything to do with slurping LeBron? Stop being insecure, little man.

Decent playground baller

Top 10 achievements is possible, but he needs a great 5 year stretch. I think he has already reached top 10 peak.

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

He could break into the top ten but he would need to sustain this type of dominance for at least another 2 seasons... potentially leaving him with 4 mvps, 3fmvps and the best offensive peak ever.

Goat

Local High School Star Achilleas's Avatar

saving looney tunes in space jam 2

Back to Business

he has no ceiling.....and that's whats so scary....I thought last season was his ceiling but after this season.....nah. Don't be surprised if next year he is shooting 50 foot jumpers with ease...opening tip....bogut tips to curry......SPLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

He's currently over the ceiling at the roof top. I will bet my life that he will not have another season like the one he is having this year.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

LOL at you stupid overreacting. His current level of play is not sustainable, just like his ankle. Enjoy while it last, because it's unreal right now. His last second shot against OKC was his absolute pinnacle. All downhill from here as far as individual play. I called it here.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AintNoSunshine
    LOL at you stupid overreacting. His current level of play is not sustainable, just like his ankle. Enjoy while it last, because it's unreal right now. His last second shot against OKC was his absolute pinnacle. All downhill from here as far as individual play. I called it here.
    are you pissed? cause you sound pretty pissed right now

He's currently over the ceiling at the roof top. I will bet my life that he will not have another season like the one he is having this year.
    RIP bro

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Exactly this..people are acting like he is 22-23 doing this he is still relatively young but definitely at his peak of his prime enjoy it now.