Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: Trump biggest loser in history?

Trumps objective was to run the presidency into the ground under the current government.
    Not until Americans have a true up rising will the government change.

The high school grad's that were the majority-voters for Trump have spoken.

[QUOTE=NumberSix]I thought you said you

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Yeah and? Eva Longoria (and countless other Mexican American families from Texas, California, New Mexico etc) have the same backstory as me...my fam on my dad's side were in Texas when it was Spanish territory and then Mexican territory
    Dude, Texas was part of Mexico for like 15 years nearly 2 centuries ago. There are parts of Texas that were part of ‘New France’ longer than they were part of Mexico.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    Trumps objective was to run the presidency into the ground under the current government.
    Not until Americans have a true up rising will the government change.

The high school grad's that were the majority-voters for Trump have spoken.
    Trump voters made more money than clinton voters.

Lot of low income low educated people vote Democrat.

Anyways, you

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    It was smart for him to not release his taxes. The narrative that he and his campaign presented - that he is an extremely successful, self-made, cunning, results oriented businessman - wouldn't have played well nor have fooled as many people had his taxes been revealed to underscore the number of business failures and missteps he experienced. We knew about the bankruptcies during the campaign, but without numbers attached, they're somewhat nebulous for many and easy to overlook for supporters.

Really, the release of tax information better serves as a cudgel to repeatedly hit him with when reminding people of his tendency to lie, fabricate, exaggerate and dissemble about all matters, big and small, in service to his ego and self-interest. This tax thing is just another example of it. Does anyone still believe that he isn't able to release his taxes because they are under audit?
    It would pretty much undercut his claims of being a successful businessmen if everyone sees his huge losses year after year after year. He would claim he only did it to legally circumvent the tax laws, which he would say were flawed & he would fix. That can be easily countered "So you circumvented laws to exploit the system? How are you any different from the swamp you claim to drain?" and draw him as a con-artist with numbers to back it up. That would open a can of worms for him - how would he even counter that at say a presidential debate?

He realized he was best off keeping the tax returns hidden and keep everyone guessing rather than have to defend himself against an argument he knows he would get torn to shreds.. Tax returns still probably will come out from Deutsch bank as that case goes through the courts. Trump is just buying time, hoping he can get to November 2020

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    It would pretty much undercut his claims of being a successful businessmen if everyone sees his huge losses year after year after year. He would claim he only did it to legally circumvent the tax laws, which he would say were flawed & he would fix. That can be easily countered "So you circumvented laws to exploit the system? How are you any different from the swamp you claim to drain?" and draw him as a con-artist with numbers to back it up. That would open a can of worms for him - how would he even counter that at say a presidential debate?

He realized he was best off keeping the tax returns hidden and keep everyone guessing rather than have to defend himself against an argument he knows he would get torn to shreds.. Tax returns still probably will come out from Deutsch bank as that case goes through the courts. Trump is just buying time, hoping he can get to November 2020
    You know, if you spend $100M renovating a property, that

[QUOTE=NumberSix]Dude, Texas was part of Mexico for like 15 years nearly 2 centuries ago. There are parts of Texas that were part of

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

[QUOTE=Hawker]Trump voters made more money than clinton voters.

Lot of low income low educated people vote Democrat.

Anyways, you

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Trump voters made more money than clinton voters.
    And you think thats supposed to be a good thing?

In 2016, I hated Clinton more than I hated Trump, and I thought it felt like the wealthy were supporting Clinton more than they were Trump... but if I was an impoverished Trump supporter (like the vast majority of his middle-american base), I would most definitely not be happy to learn that the wealthy supported Trump more than Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    And you think thats supposed to be a good thing?

In 2016, I hated Clinton more than I hated Trump, and I thought it felt like the wealthy were supporting Clinton more than they were Trump... but if I was an impoverished Trump supporter (like the vast majority of his middle-american base), I would most definitely not be happy to learn that the wealthy supported Trump more than Clinton.
    The Democrats are the party of the ultra wealthy and the ultra poor. For people that make about $50k-$500k, those brackets all lean Republican.

If you make $15k per year, you