Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Bucks have absolutely no chance against the Celtics...I accept we have to play Boston

U can tell who knows ball and who has low IQ from their opinion of this series

Bucks were a bad matchup for the C's last year and they barely got past them having been coaches by Prunty or Kidd all year

Now they have Brook, Niko and George Hill. They have the best depth in the league by far. So many games where their 8th or 9th man is the difference maker or X factor

The Celtics have been mediocre all year. They wouldn't have even been a playoff team if they were in the West. Their offense outside Kyrie and Tatum looked like complete sht against Indiana and the Bucks are a better defense too. Oh and Bledsoe is alot better than he was last year. He's back to that level in Phoenix and arguably at his peak. Khris and Giannis already torched then last year. Now they have better players, much better system and coach and Celtics are also out of their best perimeter defender?

Celtics will be lucky to take 2 games

Bucks in 5 tho

Default Re: Bucks have absolutely no chance against the Celtics...I accept we have to play Boston

Milwaukee in 6. Kyrie packs bags for LA.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Why are you looking to the conference finals when your team is still in the first round dummy

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    U can tell who knows ball and who has low IQ from their opinion of this series

Bucks were a bad matchup for the C's last year and they barely got past them having been coaches by Prunty or Kidd all year

Now they have Brook, Niko and George Hill. They have the best depth in the league by far. So many games where their 8th or 9th man is the difference maker or X factor

The Celtics have been mediocre all year. They wouldn't have even been a playoff team if they were in the West. Their offense outside Kyrie and Tatum looked like complete sht against Indiana and the Bucks are a better defense too. Oh and Bledsoe is alot better than he was last year. He's back to that level in Phoenix and arguably at his peak. Khris and Giannis already torched then last year. Now they have better players, much better system and coach and Celtics are also out of their best perimeter defender?

Celtics will be lucky to take 2 games

Bucks in 5 tho
    That's a cool analyse and all but didn't you forget that Celtics didn't had 2 important players last year?

It will be interesting to see if Rozier is still in Bledsoe's head. Even though he shouldn't be given Bledsoe is 5x the player.

Was fun to watch last year though.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Why are you looking to the conference finals when your team is still in the first round dummy
    Conference finals? That's their 2nd round matchup

National High School Star Rudeboy3's Avatar

Anyone who thinks the celtics are winning is delusional. The Celtics post ASB went 12-12 with a negative net rating, including 3-10 against .500+ opponents, 1-10 if you take out 2 wins against the Oladipo-less Pacers who aren't really a .500+ team, they are 18-24 without dipo thats a 34 win pace. Gordon Hayward had a nice game 4 against Indy but in games 1-3 put up 10/6/2 on 49% TS. They also were the only team in the playoffs which starters were a net negative in the playoffs. Bucks have homecourt, Boston was 21-20 on the road. The Celtics are extremely overrated, they might have swept indy but it was a strugle sweep. Bucks won't have trouble scoring

https://twitter.com/knarsu3/status/1120365094590918659

In the 3 games played against the bucks, kyrie shot a whopping 38% from the field. Anyone saying they don't know how this series is going to playout, is either stupid or not paying attention. Bucks in 5 at worst

No chance with HCA & the soon to be MVP, FOH

I also love how OP says they have no chance, yet picks Boston in 7

> Bucks have no chance.

>Picks Boston in 7.

wut?

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450
    > Bucks have no chance.

>Picks Boston in 7.

wut?
    Neither team is just gonna steamroll right over the other team and win 4-1.Adjustments will be made, eventually, milwaukee will not be willing to make anymore adjustments and they will lose in game 7.They will go down with the ship and Boston will lock them up game 7
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 04-23-2019 at 07:30 PM.

Yeah, all 4 teams left in the east have an even chance imo. This is the biggest guessing game for the east playoffs in a decade.

Lol. I got Bucks winning this in 5. Wouldn't be surprised if they swept the Celtics.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Lol. I got Bucks winning this in 5. Wouldn't be surprised if they swept the Celtics.

you're in for a rude awakening then my friend.

I haven't watched much of either team. But my thinking, Giannis gotta show me he can create his own shot in half court sets consistently. Meanwhile, Boston got one of the best at this in Kyrie.

Odds are +250 Boston for this series. I'm all over that. Don't know if Smart will be good to go but if he is, I like Boston. Smart is a huge factor. I just think playoff bball is about half court sets. Kyrie is that dude.

Local High School Star nashwade's Avatar

playoffs experience's gotta count, I'm giving this to the C's