Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Major respect to Tiger for accepting the medal of freedom from Trump...

Tiger doesn't give a damn about all the lies from the left.

Amazing job, Tiger.

Default Re: Major respect to Tiger for accepting the medal of freedom from Trump...

well they are friends after all .. he's not gonna diss his buddy

Default Re: Major respect to Tiger for accepting the medal of freedom from Trump...

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    well they are friends after all .. he's not gonna diss his buddy
    A lot of people got scared of the backlash.

I saw Tom Brady kind of backed off.

Sad.

true .. I guess it also has to do with the fact that he already had his downfall and the media tried to destroy him .. he saw how evil the media can be and so he said 'fk all of you, I'm accepting this from my friend' .. brady hasn't gone through that ... still has the squeaky clean image .. so probably feels he has to be more careful

Banned

tigers the 2nd best golfer ever and deserves the medal of freedom.. but i just can't get behind golf accomplishments

i think whoever wins the most tournaments/most top 5 finishes for the year is the top golfer. not someone who just shows up for 1 weekend out of the year at a tournament that you qualified for back in 1997 cause its some life long invitation loop hole

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Tiger is a successful mature adult. That's how successful mature adults act.

He is above the whole political situation. Doesn't matter who is President.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Tiger is a successful mature adult. That's how successful mature adults act.

Naaah. Way too many successful mature adults would pass to make a claim like that.

Not being interested in meeting someone you hate doesnt make you immature.

A guy who works, has tremendous accomplishments in his field, looks after his family and takes care of business isnt suddenly immature over not wanting to be seen with someone he doesnt respect. There are more important things to judge a mans character by.

Greg Popovich hates trump sure....but hes also a huge success in his field, incredibly charitable, and an air force vet. If he had no interest meeting trump....that would make the rest of his life irrelevant in a discussion on maturity?

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

^ Yea, it does.

I guess you can say that there are still incredibly childish aspects to one’s personality at the very least.

If you don’t think Pop has demonstrated vast amounts of immaturity over the years, you haven’t been paying attention.

[QUOTE=Ben Simmons 25]^ Yea, it does.

I guess you can say that there are still incredibly childish aspects to one

Slime is going to associate with slime. He did cheat on his wife with hundreds of women, im sure as such with trump.

Im glad he wasn't drafted into the Asian delegate. Blacks can have him. small dicc whitey.

[QUOTE=Ben Simmons 25]^ Yea, it does.

I guess you can say that there are still incredibly childish aspects to one

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Hillary is different. She's literally had people murdered for political gain. Yes, I'm drawing a line at being a murderer.

If someone didn't want to meet Obama because of political differences, that would be just as childish.

And it's not just meeting for the sake of meeting... it's having the highest honor a civilian can be granted in the country... bestowed upon you... by the leader of said country. If you feel so strongly about political differences that you wouldn't be willing to meet the president to be honored, well, then chances are you should just leave the country... because the US is always flopping back and forth... and perhaps you need to move somewhere that is more in alignment with your world view.

I know a lot of people who hate Obama(not shocking im sure...me being in the south). I know a retired marine who went on to be a cop and then a small engine mechanic who is about 70 but still works his ass off all day and provides for his grandkids. Im not calling him childish because he doesnt like a ****ing politician and wouldnt wanna meet.

It has zero to do with being an adult or not. Dozens of world leaders have been shit people many of their citizens wouldnt want to be honored by. And its perfectly fine.

Political allegiances and being a man arent even a little bit related. Take care of your kids. Help your community if possible. Be a decent person. Your politics arent a deciding factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25
    Hillary is different. She's literally had people murdered for political gain. Yes, I'm drawing a line at being a murderer.

If someone didn't want to meet Obama because of political differences, that would be just as childish.

And it's not just meeting for the sake of meeting... it's having the highest honor a civilian can be granted in the country... bestowed upon you... by the leader of said country. If you feel so strongly about political differences that you wouldn't be willing to meet the president to be honored, well, then chances are you should just leave the country... because the US is always flopping back and forth... and perhaps you need to move somewhere that is more in alignment with your world view.
    Some of us have better things to do than meet with an imbecilic conman. You view it as a high honor? That speaks about you and your standards, but I'm not judging you.