Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default nbatv - nba hardwood classics. Cleveland vs Boston. lequit game 7

on right now if anyone wants to see a quitter in action

Default Re: nbatv - nba hardwood classics. Cleveland vs Boston. lequit game 7

45, 6, 5 on 48% is quitting?

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Posters like OP bring nothing to the table.

That series was just hard, gritty basketball and shitty offense

I remember bran shot horrendously the first 3 or so games but played well the last 4 games. KG was a beast that series too, and this game 7 was great too

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible
    Posters like OP bring nothing to the table.
    Agreed.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    45, 6, 5 on 48% is quitting?
    Would have to actually see the game again, but my guess is a lot of it would be zero impact stat padding at inconsequential times during the game. Basically, vintage Bran.

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014
    Would have to actually see the game again, but my guess is a lot of it would be zero impact stat padding at inconsequential times during the game. Basically, vintage Bran.

lol @ again, stop lying you started watching basketball this year

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    on right now if anyone wants to see a quitter in action
    You're a terrible poster.Keep up the bad work

choke job back on.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    That series was just hard, gritty basketball and shitty offense

I remember bran shot horrendously the first 4 or so games but played well the last 3 games.
    Fixed

ray allen has 2 points in the end of 3rd. he was still saving bran back than too

Decent playground baller

That was a great game from both teams. The Pierce-LeBron battle was one of the best in a while. I don't see how LeBron quit? 45 points is 45 points. That's a lot of impact, especially considering that LeBron had 45 and the rest of his team had 47 points.

Consensus Top 20-30 AT Roundball_Rock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KBaller33
    That was a great game from both teams. The Pierce-LeBron battle was one of the best in a while. I don't see how LeBron quit? 45 points is 45 points. That's a lot of impact, especially considering that LeBron had 45 and the rest of his team had 47 points.
    Exactly. It was one of the best Game 7's ever and featured a great duel between LeBron and Pierce. People were comparing it then to the legendary Bird-Wilkins Game 7 duel.

Loved watching this game live. Was hoping LBJ would pull it out. Hated, but respected those Celtics.