Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Something regarding the ASG.

The thing about the praise that he gets is justified IMO. He's not really being compared to any of the alltime greats. He's not out there playing against them either. He's the best player at his position by a landslide and that is what's being praised. That's what makes him so good and receive so much praise. Granted that he's struggled this season due to injury and not being motivated to play or having a coach that knows what he's doing, but with all that he's still producing on the levels of the top 5 at his position this season.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    The thing about the praise that he gets is justified IMO. He's not really being compared to any of the alltime greats. He's not out there playing against them either. He's the best player at his position by a landslide and that is what's being praised. That's what makes him so good and receive so much praise. Granted that he's struggled this season due to injury and not being motivated to play or having a coach that knows what he's doing, but with all that he's still producing on the levels of the top 5 at his position this season.
    False and this is exactly what the OP is talking about...Give me a healthy Andrew Bynum, Al Jefferson, Al Horford, Marc Gasol, hell I'd take Roy Hibbert and his non-hook shot making azz....

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    False and this is exactly what the OP is talking about...Give me a healthy Andrew Bynum, Al Jefferson, Al Horford, Marc Gasol, hell I'd take Roy Hibbert and his non-hook shot making azz....
    So wait, you're telling me I'm wrong and then you list your opinion? How about you disagree? Show me some numbers. Prior to this season none of these guys have put up more points per game, rebounds per game, blocks, hell maybe even steals lol. Assists I dont know about. You get what I'm saying though. Everybody you just named though, what have they done better? They have better post moves I'll give you that, but none of them come close to PPG so just how effective are their moves ya know? They look better, but just aren't as effective.