I usually hit open layups

Default Warriors and Curry biggest disgrace in sports history after NBA took Roberson out

The rigging for these frauds was even worse than what the NBA did to the Kings in 2002.

Get Roberson fouled out and give Adams two quick fouls in Game 5 and then in Game 6 give Roberson 5 FREAKIN FOULS BY EARLY IN THE THIRD, give Durant two quick fouls to stop their momentum when Thunder were beginning to stomp them out in the second, get all the starters in basically foul trouble with the exception of Westbrook GTFOH NBA.

Those two quick fouls on Durant in Game 6 resulted in back to back 3's by Thompson when the Thunder were up by 13.

The most obvious thing was the fact that I couldnt believe that the ****ing NBA would get Roberson to 5 fouls BY THE ****ING EARLY THIRD which allowed Thompson to go off.

Everybody that knows basketball knows the biggest weapon that the Thunder had was the size and length over the Warriors and Roberson being able to check Curry and Thompson. Roberson with his size, length, and strength was able to fight thru screens and basically make it really tough for Curry and Thompson.

BACK TO BACK AVERAGE OF 5 ****ING FOULS ON ROBERSON????

Thats flat out rigging.

Everybody knew Artest was checking Pierce in 2010 Finals yet if all of a sudden Artest magically gets fouled out in one game and then gets 5 FREAKIN FOULS EARLY IN THE THIRD THE NEXT Laker nation would have never let that one go.

Same thing when Tayshaun Prince owned Kobe in 2004, could you imagine Prince getting fouled out one game and then the next game he gets 5 fouls by early in the third??? FOH that would be too obvious.

SMH the NBA was flat out obvious in wanting the Warriors at least in the Finals.

By Game 7 the Thunder were shook and would not come back.
    Last edited by Aiolos; 06-14-2016 at 11:18 PM.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Default Re: Warriors and Curry biggest disgrace in sports history after NBA took Roberson out

Didn't read but meltdown. It's just basketball dude

Default Re: Warriors and Curry biggest disgrace in sports history after NBA took Roberson out

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    Lmfao

Made that high school varsity squad

It was clear as day that the NBA wanted OKC to lose that series

Not as bad as the Kings or the free throw party Stern held for D-Wade in 2006, but it was still blatantly obvious

Green should have been suspended for the first nut shot and when he took down Adams in game 7 that should have been a suspension in game 1 of the Finals

Kevin Love lost an entire post season to the identical dirty play last year. If Green did that to Durant you can bet your asss that he would have been suspended for game 1 of the Finals.

But in the end everyone got exposed. Green got exposed as by far the dirtiest player since Bill Laimbeer. A player who goes out of his way to repeatedly perform dirty acts even after being warned by the NBA and villified in the media.

His teammates got exposed for being a bunch of sore losers and delusional morons. Their illegal screens and dirty tactics by Green were going on all season long and when he finally gets the suspension that was a long time coming, that any moron could see coming, they complained and whined to the press. The guy hit someone in the nuts twice, then he goes for a nut shot on Lebron James in the fcuking NBA Finals and the Warriors still have the audacity to complain???

Most importantly Curry got exposed for what he is, an excellent shooter who has had an unbelievable few years. Is he as good as Kobe, LeBron, or MJ? Not even close. When it mattered most he wasnt there, Klay and Green and Iggy were. Just like last season he has disappeared getting 2pts going into the 4th multiple games before he stat padded his way to a paltry 15-18 pts in garbage time.

I am a Pistons fan that doesnt really care either way who wins but it is obvious the NBA has an agenda for GS to win this season despite the delusional morons saying they want the Cavs to win.

I just hope we get what we all deserve, a game 7 to determine the true champion and I hope the refs let everyone play and keep the fouls to a bare minimum

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    Of course you didnt read you subhuman high school drop out.

I dont expect your degenerate ass to know how to read.

Simply put never in history has a key defensive player that was doing an outstanding job on two key players gotten fouled out in a key game and then get 5 ****ING FOULS BY EARLY IN THE THIRD THE NEXT KEY GAME.

SMH Warriors and Curry are the biggest frauds in sports history.

Never seen a league push a player and a team ever.