Kobe Stan

Default Thunder should have made the Finals

Draymond Green should have been suspended after game 4 when the Thunder were up 3-1.

Silver didn't because he wanted the Warriors in the finals.

It's blatant that they favored the Warriors, who shouldn't even be in the finals in the first place.

Default Re: Thunder should have made the Finals

Draygod scored 11 points in G5 on 4-10 shooting.
    He also averaged 11 on like 35 percent shooting in the series.
    Sure, he has other responsibilities on the court, but for the most part in WCF, he was dogshit

College superstar

Green hit Adams in game 3...but you wanted the NBA to suspend Green in game 5 instead of game 4??????

Sorry but FT35 and company choke in game 6. Blame OKC for not making it to the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by dazzer87
    Green hit Adams in game 3...but you wanted the NBA to suspend Green in game 5 instead of game 4??????

Sorry but FT35 and company choke in game 6. Blame OKC for not making it to the finals.
    even better, Draygod went 1-7 for 6 points in G4.
    He also had a 1-9 performance.
    Seriously, this guy was not very good in the series, stop acting like the lack of disqualification changed everything.

Green should have been suspended in G4, so nothing impacted the series suspending wise (or any other way, really).

It's fair no matter what the NBA was fixing. All things disregarded except what he deserves... I would rather him suspended in the Finals for attempting to go at someone's nuts, than be suspended in the OKC series. Because now it really mattered. It could be enough to lose the series.

I love Dray's energy, I love watching him ball, but you don't hit people in the nuts. If you wanna punch someone in the face, kick them in the shin, elbow them, choke them, etc... that's all cool with me. It's WRONG but it's much better than going for their nuts.

The NBA needs to stand up and enforce harsher penalties for nut hits. How come if you punch someone it's a suspension but you can kick them in the nuts and, at most, it's a flagrant. Dray didn't even get suspended, he just got a flagrant and was suspended due to his count.

-Smak

If the Thunder makes it to NBA Finals, it will play right into the hands of Cavs. Cavs have matchup advantages over Thunder, it will be a 5 games series at most.

They won 3 games with Draymond in there originally. They should have been able to win 1 in the last 3 with Draymond in there too.

Their own fault.