Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default Only 6 Players In Nba History Has Avg. Over 30ppg In The Finals (lebron Not On List)

AS FINALS MVP WINNERS

Michael Jordan (did It 5 Times)

Shaquille O'neal (did It 3 Times)

Jerry West

Hakeem Olajuwon

Dwyane Wade

Kobe Bryant

I Was Shocked When I Saw This. Considering All Of The Great Players That Has Played This Game Since 1970'. I Was Just Mind Boggled That Only 6 Players Has Achieved This Feat.facts

Will Send To Espn Insiders.facts
    Last edited by The Rock; 08-01-2013 at 10:18 AM.

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Only 6 Players In Nba History Has Avg. Over 30ppg In The Finals (lebron Not On List)

Mah Boi D Wayde!!!

Default Re: Only 6 Players In Nba History Has Avg. Over 30ppg In The Finals (lebron Not On List)

Further proof why Jordan is the GOAT.

Oh, and he's the only one in that list who was UNDEFEATED in the Finals while being named the FMVP each time.

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Wait, did you mean average that and win? Cause I'm pretty sure Durant did it in 2012.

I thought for sure I'd see Wilt on here. Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by jzek
    Further proof why Jordan is the GOAT.

Oh, and he's the only one in that list who was UNDEFEATED in the Finals while being named the FMVP each time.
    Wow, one of the most insightful posts of all time. The amount of new, never before known info in the 2nd paragraph is so overwhelming that I jizzed.

Very good NBA starter

How is Elgin Baylor not on that list? I'm pretty sure he scored 60 in a finals game before.

MJ was about that life

Sorry Guys. I Forgot To Add That The Criteria Is Finals Most Valuable Player Winners.

So Wilt And Kaj Have Done This. Just Didn't Win Doing It.

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WayOfWade
    Mah Boi D Wayde!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WayOfWade
    Wait, did you mean average that and win? Cause I'm pretty sure Durant did it in 2012.
    Durant did score 30.6 in last year's finals. Iverson scored 35.6 in losing cause '01. Oh, the OP did stipulate MVP finals winners. Going back and looking at all the high scorers, I see that Ewing shot 35.6% in the 94 finals. How does a scoring center shoot that low of a percentage? Hakeem must have done a job on him.

Jordan's 41 on 50.8 FG% and 40 3P% is just insane. Has anyone else averaged 40+ in a finals (losing or winning)?

Quote Originally Posted by The Rock
    AS FINALS MVP WINNERS

Michael Jordan (did It 5 Times)

Shaquille O'neal (did It 3 Times)

Jerry West

Hakeem Olajuwon

Dwyane Wade

Kobe Bryant

I Was Shocked When I Saw This. Considering All Of The Great Players That Has Played This Game Since 1970'. I Was Just Mind Boggled That Only 6 Players Has Achieved This Feat.facts

Will Send To Espn Insiders.facts
    "AS FINALS MVP WINNERS" is what screws Jerry West, who performed this feat 6 times. Kareem and Baylor also managed this twice each and Kareem was robbed of the 1980 award.

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    Jordan's 41 on 50.8 FG% and 40 3P% is just insane. Has anyone else averaged 40+ in a finals (losing or winning)?
    Elgin Baylor and Rick Barry.