Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default WIKILEAKS: Allegations that the DNC assassinated Scalia-use of hit term "Wetworks"

THIS EMAIL SENT ON THE 9TH, SCALIA DIED ON THE 12TH. "WETWORKS" IS MILITARY SLANG FOR "MURDER"

The leaked email in question

The allegations
    To be precise wetwork is a term used almost exclusively to describe assassination, not simple murder.
    I was going to post this as well. Thank you for this.

"Wetworks" is a term used in secrecy within the military. The term will be mentioned in a lot of the assassinations on terrorist leaders in the middle east.

The fact that OP found this is far more serious than many of you would think. Of course, shills will dismiss this and claim it's "false" but anyone on Reddit who's worked on highly sensitive things would know this is a legit term.

Edit: Can someone please archive the wikileak email? Not allowed to use wikileaks at work.
    Hijacking to put this here I found this help me get it out: Steve Elmendorf the guy who sent the wet works email came up with the idea to delete the emails Looks like Steve Elmendorf came up with the idea to implement records retention policy, delete emails every 3 months (see bottom email) https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4990

See bottom email

They spoke on the phone first. They mentioned wetworks. As someone who works around dark people like this, wetworks is an assassination plot, pool party usually means prostitutes or a murder (wet/pool) pool party can mean more than 1 assassin. Additionally, it sounds like he replied acknowledging that he knew what wetworks meant. The words "buckle up" in that community means grab your gear and "double down" means be prepared. So essentially they are planning an assassination with one or more killers, and the other guy is letting him know he's OK with it.
    tldr; FBI Anon (who has been prophetic and correct about everything so far) has told us the corruption runs very deep. He also told us Scalia was killed for very nefarious reasons. They want control of the Supreme Court, it's that simple. Gun Control is a BIG reason. Saul Alinsky's playbook folks..

Banned

Default Re: WIKILEAKS: Allegations that the DNC assassinated Scalia-use of hit term "Wetworks"

Wow!!!!!!

...and they want to call us conspiracy theorist.

If anything this election has shown....conspiracies are truths.

I will copy and paste the OP. This is worth saving. I try to personally save the hardcore leaks.

EDIT: NY please save your OP.

Serious playground baller Annyong!'s Avatar

Default Re: WIKILEAKS: Allegations that the DNC assassinated Scalia-use of hit term "Wetworks"

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    ...and they want to call us conspiracy theorist.

If anything this election has shown....conspiracies are truths.
    This response 100% makes you a conspiracy theorist.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Annyong!
    This response 100% makes you a conspiracy theorist.

In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative

Because political assassinations are always arranged via email

Banned

This was published months ago.

[QUOTE]In a bombshell world exclusive, The National ENQUIRER has learned that U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm
    Arranged? Or discussed?

Nah, I get it... Make it seem ridiculous.

omg, its so incredible what wikileaks leaked about Hillary, yet nobody seems interested. Everyone is talking about the fact that Trump grabbed a pvssy 11 years ago. something is rotten in the state of Germany/USA

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm
    This would be consistent with everything we've seen from the DNC so far.

The DNC has already shown that they aren't capable of basic cyber security procedures.

It is on record that Hillary Clinton deleted 33,000 emails against an FBI subpoena, and that she had all devices she accessed her illegal server from destroyed with hammers.

Podesta's twitter and gmail account were hacked yesterday. Podesta's apple ID and password was included in a leaked email from a few days ago. Despite this, no one on Podesta's team thought to change his twitter and email password, and beef up his security.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pastis
    omg, its so incredible what wikileaks leaked about Hillary, yet nobody seems interested. Everyone is talking about the fact that Trump grabbed a pvssy 11 years ago. something is rotten in the state of Germany/USA
    People are interested. The main stream media is doing everything they can to smother the content of the leaks. They are blaming everything on the Russians and trying to discredit wikileaks.

We, the people aren't stupid. We are paying attention.

Crooked Clinton is not going to see the inside of the Oval office ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    People are interested. The main stream media is doing everything they can to smother the content of the leaks. They are blaming everything on the Russians and trying to discredit wikileaks.

We, the people aren't stupid. We are paying attention.

Crooked Clinton is not going to see the inside of the Oval office ever again.
    maybe you are right. but dont underestimate the power of the meida. they control everything what you read and listen and hear. not everyone makes the researches for having an objective point of view. most of the ordinary people - unfortunatelly -are just following the opoinion of this newspaper or this "comedian" or this hollywood star. i mean, i read that the turnout is just at aprox. 50-60% in the USA. Most people already capitulated

Banned

Calling it now:
    Emails will leak proving that the Obama administration and Hillary assassinated Scalia.

Will bump this thread when relevant, if the mods don't delete it/merge it first.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pastis
    maybe you are right. but dont underestimate the power of the meida. they control everything what you read and listen and hear. not everyone makes the researches for having an objective point of view. most of the ordinary people - unfortunatelly -are just following the opoinion of this newspaper or this "comedian" or this hollywood star. i mean, i read that the turnout is just at aprox. 50-60% in the USA. Most people already capitulated
    New media>Old media

There are arguments to be made that old news media is dead, and has been replaced by social media.

We will see who wins, come November 8th.

Yes, they killed a 79 year old with a history of heart trouble...

just so they could execute their machiavellian plan...

of not being able to nominate a replacement due to Republican obstructionism...

and giving reluctant Republicans a reason to vote for Donald Trump?

Anyway, this is a good occasion to reminisce about Scalia, who was a fine man. I happen to love his judicial philosophy - prudence, restraint, deference to the legislator, and a refusal to put popularity before the law, those are the qualities you want in a judge.

I wish we spent more time considering the difference between a judge, a legislator, and an executive, when forming our opinions. They're different jobs... require different qualities... and you can't view them through the same liberal-conservative lens.