Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Is leonardo DiCaprio a homosexual?

Quote Originally Posted by sd3035
    3rd world people have a much different perspective. They have very little to look forward to other than having kids

Are you really Simon? Why are you so mad all the time?

College star

OP is filipino, which already gives him a 75% likelihood of being homo or bi... so it's no wonder he's wondering about leo...

But on the real, if you were pulling girls like him why on earth would you settle down? Look what happened to brad or any other famous celebrity.

Hey bruh, you got any experience messing around histidine? I know its off topic AF, but was curious about your opinion.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Hey bruh, you got any experience messing around histidine? I know its off topic AF, but was curious about your opinion.
    I have read about it from a study being done regarding obesity/weight loss but nothing else. Don't know the outcome or anything so I really don't have an opinon on it. What are you taking it for? Is there some other use for it?

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
    I have read about it from a study being done regarding obesity/weight loss but nothing else. Don't know the outcome or anything so I really don't have an opinon on it. What are you taking it for? Is there some other use for it?
    Protein synthesis, better blood circulation, better ejaculation, increased mental focus, increased energy. So far what ive experienced in a week. Got a leaky nose yesterday, but its not a big deal tbh. I've not done any blood work, so i cant tell if i was low in histamines, but seems like a substance i will be taking regularly.

Very decent read, disregard the layout and coloring https://area1255.blogspot.bg/2014/08...1h2h3-and.html

College star

Protein synthesis, better blood circulation, better ejaculation, increased mental focus, increased energy. So far what ive experienced in a week. Got a leaky nose yesterday, but its not a big deal tbh. I've not done any blood work, so i cant tell if i was low in histamines, but seems like a substance i will be taking regularly.

Very decent read, disregard the layout and coloring https://area1255.blogspot.bg/2014/08...1h2h3-and.html
    Are you monitoring your body temp? I'd be careful... how's your sleep? Blood pressure and heart rate?

Are you monitoring your body temp? I'd be careful... how's your sleep? Blood pressure and heart rate?
    Body temp is normal, used a thermogenic fat burner couple of months ago, and i could definitely feel the increase in body temp then. Nothing similar right now. Blood pressure and hearth rate are just fine. Also can tell an increase in muscle density (due to the better blood flow i guess) and less anxiety. Its worth messing around with a 100g bag imo.

College star

Body temp is normal, used a thermogenic fat burner couple of months ago, and i could definitely feel the increase in body temp then. Nothing similar right now. Blood pressure and hearth rate are just fine. Also can tell an increase in muscle density (due to the better blood flow i guess) and less anxiety. Its worth messing around with a 100g bag imo.
    Hm... well i'm off cycle right now since i recently moved. Not sure I will get a chance to dedicate enough time for another run anytime soon. Since you're still only a week in do some pre and post shots. I'd be curious to see how the cycle goes. What else are you on though?

I'm pretty happy where I am though. Plataeued at 215lbs @6'2''. A little below where I want to be but I can't be beasting if i cannot maintain it long term without exogenous test.

That's called being smart.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Takes one to know one you flamboyant *******

Hm... well i'm off cycle right now since i recently moved. Not sure I will get a chance to dedicate enough time for another run anytime soon. Since you're still only a week in do some pre and post shots. I'd be curious to see how the cycle goes. What else are you on though?

I'm pretty happy where I am though. Plataeued at 215lbs @6'2''. A little below where I want to be but I can't be beasting if i cannot maintain it long term without exogenous test.
    Right now, im taking occasional adoptgens (panax ginseng), full blend amino acids, histidine, omega 3, and most importantly astaxanthin, which goes well with histidine, as the latter is a pro-oxidative agent while astaxanthin is a very powerful anti-oxidation substance. And also have a half bag of arginine, which i take also occasionally.