Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default President Obama SHOWING OFF His ERECTION On Plane To Giggling FEMALE Reporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGJIB5cO0cQ

Lose your mind liberals! He's a disgusting man!

Excuses about how this isn't inappropriate coming from the left in 3.... 2.... 1....

If I did this at the office, you think I'd still be able to keep my job? Or nah?
    Last edited by UK2K; 10-12-2016 at 02:33 PM.

Default Re: President Obama SHOWING OFF His ERECTION On Plane To Giggling FEMALE Reporters

God dam we need an HD clip of that MONSTER

Default Re: President Obama SHOWING OFF His ERECTION On Plane To Giggling FEMALE Reporters

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    God dam we need an HD clip of that MONSTER
    Ha, yeah...

That was my first though too. No homo.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Showing your dick to reporters as an authority figure is not the same as private locker room talk

Local High School Star Dr Seuss's Avatar

c'mon boys!

d1cks out!!!!

D1CKS OUT!!!!!

my brotha my brotha

thats my niggah right there.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Boss

Trump would try to do that but his stomach is too big and his dick is too small. He just has to stick to eating tick tacks and attempting to grab at [COLOR="Black"]p[/COLOR]ussys while furniture shopping

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Boss

Trump would try to do that but his stomach is too big and his dick is too small. He just has to stick to eating tick tacks and attempting to grab at [COLOR="Black"]p[/COLOR]ussys while furniture shopping
    рussys?

From the comments:

Michelle has one bigger. Wait for that video

Banned

Just like the footage of Bill groping and being rebuffed by an assistant the media will ignore this.

I'm down with HRC

by the way, this has been around since 2008.

Some of the folks showing it then wanted you to vote for Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by FillJackson
    by the way, this has been around since 2008.

Some of the folks showing it then wanted you to vote for Hillary.
    Thanks for clearing that up Kevin, what do you think about Obama standing there and showing off his boner to those women?

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster
    Thanks for clearing that up Kevin, what do you think about Obama standing there and showing off his boner to those women?
    I got this...

"It was inappropriate, sure, and yes, if any of us did this at our jobs, we'd be fired instantly, but not nearly as bad as RAPE. Plus, Trump is a liar so even if Clinton was caught dragging a dead body across the white house lawn, I would still vote for her "

I'm down with HRC

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    I got this...

"It was inappropriate, sure, and yes, if any of us did this at our jobs, we'd be fired instantly, but not nearly as bad as RAPE. Plus, Trump is a liar so even if Clinton was caught dragging a dead body across the white house lawn, I would still vote for her "
    No, I think you're loons. And this isn't the first time you imagined Obama with an erection.