Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Rasheed Wallace has to be forcfully removed from Referees Lockerroom after loss

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    ...what? Artest and Fisher had three fouls. Gasol had two.
    My bad if that's how it is but I'd have to see the stat sheet, I am pretty certain they all had 4. Either way bos didn't lose because of the refs. We clearly wanted it more, where was davis? Kobe with 15 boards is desire not refs

Banned

Default Re: Rasheed Wallace has to be forcfully removed from Referees Lockerroom after loss

37 to 17, unbelievable. Lakers got gifted one.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    I'd want to talk to the refs after the "champions" shot 37 free throws.
    Sheed, IMHO, should take it to the limit. Appeal first, then send his boys over to David's house to teach him a lesson.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    My bad if that's how it is but I'd have to see the stat sheet, I am pretty certain they all had 4. Either way bos didn't lose because of the refs. We clearly wanted it more, where was davis? Kobe with 15 boards is desire not refs
    Wanted it more? Give us evidence. Not this emotionalism. Evidence points toward the 4th quarter being fixed to the highest extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Hoops
    Wanted it more? Give us evidence. Not this emotionalism. Evidence points toward the 4th quarter being fixed to the highest extent.
    What evidence? Please point out all of the bad calls in the 4th.

IF they got 4, they must have gotten them in AFTER the last three minutes...and if that was true...the game would have been tied with OT.

For sure, with 3 minutes to go in the 4th, the screen shot showed that the all of the starters, except BRICK BALL Ray, had over 4 fouls and Davis, off the bench, had 4.

Derka
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

That's direct from the box score. Its real.

Kobe's rebounds did not indicate jack. He couldn't hit his shots...so the refs got him his points. Pau couldn't do jack...so the refs got him to the line on weak fouls that weren't being called on EITHER TEAM for three quarters.

Joe Crawford put the Lakers over the hump. Don't get it twisted.

I'm not a Lakers fan and I could tell that ALL of the calls were not bs sure there were some bs calls but there were those kinda calls on both ends 4th qtr celtics were fouling in the paint like they do all the time its no difference your all just mad.

Saw a basketball once

Did anyone bother watching the game? The Celtics didn't draw fouls because the Lakers played spectacular D in the 4th without touching a single Celtics player. They rotated beautifully and played the best defense I have EVER seen PERIOD. EVER.

Celtics undoubtedly hacked the Lakers in the 4th. There were no phantom calls or even cheap calls. The Lakers literally got consistently hacked by the Celtics in the 4th, while playing spectacular defense on the other end without getting overly physical.

Derka
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by mbengadude
    Did anyone bother watching the game? The Celtics didn't draw fouls because the Lakers played spectacular D in the 4th without touching a single Celtics player. They rotated beautifully and played the best defense I have EVER seen PERIOD. EVER.

Celtics undoubtedly hacked the Lakers in the 4th. There were no phantom calls or even cheap calls. The Lakers literally got consistently hacked by the Celtics in the 4th, while playing spectacular defense on the other end without getting overly physical.
    Not even gonna bother. The troll is too strong with you.

Good High School Starter

The turning point was the fourth Qtr, the referees changed the whole game, if you don't believe me, go watch the game again!

It all started in the middle of the 4th Qtr......

One more stats, Lakers got 19 FTA in the 4th Qtr, Celtics had 17 FTA in the entrie game.

anyone else wondering why i hate sheed

not gonna blame the refs but that missed call where KG got slapped on the wrist then Gasol got his own foul called on him right at the other end was huge.

but props to the lakers.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Not even gonna bother. The troll is too strong with you.
    I'm not trolling. You're the troll here. It's so absurd that people are contorting this game as a ref-job when it clearly wasn't. Celtics didn't even get the ball anywhere near the paint in the 4th because of lockdown Laker defense. And Pau Gasol's block of Pierce was 95% clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Azizi
    I'm not a Lakers fan and I could tell that ALL of the calls were not bs sure there were some bs calls but there were those kinda calls on both ends 4th qtr celtics were fouling in the paint like they do all the time its no difference your all just mad.
    This, I disagree with...just like my boy Sheed. The Pau was doing his famous flops all over the floor in the 4th. Pau did not really hit crap in the 4th, except...at the all so famous foul line. The entire game was physical BUT the refs started calling the fouls after the Lakers got within six (or at the 8 minute mark).

It smells like crap. Frankly, it is not like the Lakers had a great game....really...who shot well. Not Kobe, not Pau.... Fisher made only one big shot tonight and Bynum did ok. The only one that had a half way decent game was Artest...who did play like a champ tonight....

So, my assessment now....that I think about it...is similar to Sheed's.