Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: Kobe uses a personal helicopter to travel from his home to Staples center every day

LOL He goes to the airport and gets the helicopter. That's still a drive. It's not from his home. The Thread title makes it seem like he has a helipad at his home. That would be gangster if he did.

Now if you don't live in Southern California then you probably don't understand it. As a 1 1/2 to 2hr commuter everyday in Orange County to the IE traffic, I say bravo.

Newport Beach to Downtown L.A. is a good 2-3 hr drive in traffic.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Re: Kobe uses a personal helicopter to travel from his home to Staples center every day

Quote Originally Posted by KG5MVP
    Helicopter is not really safe though, someday Kobe might die from helicopter crash.
    Chances of getting a car accident > helicopter crash

Quote Originally Posted by rizzy
    The people of Cleveland actually carry Lebron's house (while he's in it) to practices and games

i laughed hard.

Blu Ray

I'm more surprised he wasted his money on the Ferrari California.

Quote Originally Posted by KB2009Champ
    Sit in LA traffic for two plus hours every game day or buy a helicopter which costs the same as an expensive car? hmmm, i wonder what option i'd pick if it were me.

OP doesnt sound too bright.
    Maintaining the helicopter + paying the pilot >>>> owning a car

Of course Kobe is insanely rich so money is not an issue, but once he starts declining and get paid significantly less he'll start feeling the effects.

Blu Ray

Does anyone have any information on the make and model of the helicopter? I'd like to compare fuel costs [aviation fuel to 92 octane].

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

ESPN isn't always right.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

He needs one of these

Banned

I read somewhere he also takes the helicopter to make it in time for his kid's soccer games

Jesus Christ, don't give alborz more locations to stalk...

on behalf of mj stans :
    mj did that

Quote Originally Posted by zizozain
    on behalf of mj stans :
    mj did that

Michael Jordan wouldn't use a helicopter, he would have used a fighter jet..

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Kobe uses a personal helicopter to travel from his home to Staples center every d

Quote Originally Posted by gyu

Of course Kobe is insanely rich so money is not an issue, but once he starts declining and get paid significantly less he'll start feeling the effects.
    time is money, and to get from where kobe lives to staples takes 2.5 hours, unless youre driving at 300am, then its only 25 mins.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by gyu

Kobe is likely to sign his last contract after this season for like 5 years making the max. Soooo....what you saying?

Default Re: Kobe uses a personal helicopter to travel from his home to Staples center every d

Quote Originally Posted by YAWN
    time is money, and to get from where kobe lives to staples takes 2.5 hours, unless youre driving at 300am, then its only 25 mins.

Is LA traffic that bad?