Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bobcats #4 pick

Not your average OWL onewickedlady's Avatar

Default Re: Bobcats #4 pick

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Lebron ditches Cleveland and they get 2 #1 picks in 3 years. A new owner emerges in New Orleans to take that franchise off the NBA books and they get the #1 pick. Coincidence? Who knows? But if it is fixed then next year would be the perfect time for the Hornets' rebirth in the league to get the #1 pick. It would be a win-win for the league.
    Sort of illustrates why Timmeh moved on.

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

highest pick you guys got is okafor .. in 04 ;) #2 but seriously even if you guys get top 5 guys next year can make a difference

wiggins
    parker
    randle or smart
    smart or harison

so not bad enough .... next year cleananthony early and laquinton ross would be second rounders... so just pick a gem

thats a good young core

kemba
    hendo
    MKG / jefferson?
    biz
    zeller

Not your average OWL onewickedlady's Avatar

I thought that I read that Jefferson is being considered to be our starting center. Does that mean that Biz will come off the bench? I hope not because Biz improves constantly and I think he'll be an even more important piece of our puzzle next season. But then we should have a very strong bench so a much improved Biz off the bench may turn out to be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by onewickedlady
    I thought that I read that Jefferson is being considered to be our starting center. Does that mean that Biz will come off the bench? I hope not because Biz improves constantly and I think he'll be an even more important piece of our puzzle next season. But then we should have a very strong bench so a much improved Biz off the bench may turn out to be a good thing.
    It seems like Jefferson and Biz would complement each other well. One being a post scorer and the other a defensive beast. I'm all for signing AJ as long as we don't overpay him. He's supposed to visit with the Cats on Wednesday. My guess is he'll pass us over for more money though.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Lebron ditches Cleveland and they get 2 #1 picks in 3 years. A new owner emerges in New Orleans to take that franchise off the NBA books and they get the #1 pick. Coincidence? Who knows? But if it is fixed then next year would be the perfect time for the Hornets' rebirth in the league to get the #1 pick. It would be a win-win for the league.
    No way, Boston tanks and get reborn into a contender with the #1 pick in a stacked draft would be the best conspiracy theory in my mind.