Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default My boy just committed a robbery on this hot girl i was doing work on @ party

I'm kinda mad, which is surprises even me. I can't ever recall being this upset over a girl i just met. *** you ish, let me vent frustration out.

Ok, so one of my friends had a birthday party just now. ( I live 2 houses away btw) I get there, like always I scout out which are the hot girls. I am in no rush for this step it takes awhile. But luckily right away I notice this blonde girl right standing by the door when i entered the party. caught my eye. Like really caught my eye. After scouting the rest of the girls, it became clear this girl was THE BADDEST at the party.

Description: She was wearing a hella tight short skirted dress, Her a$$ was phat, so phat, about 5'8. her hair was to the right side, so you could see her tattoo on the back of her neck.

Right when i walked past her the first time, i could have sworn she gave me " the look". You what I am talking about fellas. But I wasn't sure if it was just imagining things.
    So an hour passes by, I sense it is time to make a move on this broad. I don't remember how our conversation started, but i asked basic questions. vice versa. she said she was 19, etc etc. But everything was done so seductively, she was hella close to me, and kept like feeling my chest, my stomach. damn she was so seductive with it.

I remember her saying something like " im not that type of girl" she kept repeating that phrase. She said something along the lines of " I saw you, you are so tall, i love your hair, is that braids?, you look like Wacka." I look nothing like him, but right when she said that, i knew she was mine.

She said she parties every day ( my type of girl). I told her that my boy, ISH poster " daboyecho" ( obviously i used his real name) throws crazy legit parties at his house. She asked if she could come with next time he throws one. I said, "for sure. Let me get your number so I can hit you up". ( fellas that's how you get a girls number for those who struggle at it).

Anyway, after that things go down hill due to my boy, literally interrupts our conversation Then when the DJ actually played a good dance song, my boy literally grabs her away from ya me. Literally. I was shocked. But I am not the one that will ever fight over a girl. So I just let him have her. Mistake, she's getting crazier with it, more drunk. They start making out ( should have been me). He takes her back to his house ( should have been me). They are probably having sex right now ( should have been me). And I am left here typing on ISH.

I lost the battle, not the war. I'll hit her up in the afternoon and hope to work magic. Pics of her to come as soon, as I locate her FB. she's a legit 9/10 9.5/10 if your an a$$ man.
    Last edited by lilojmayo; 10-08-2011 at 05:57 AM.

Default Re: My boy just committed a robbery on this hot girl i was doing work on @ party

Haha, you're gonna take your boy's sloppy seconds bruh?

Banned

Default Re: My boy just committed a robbery on this hot girl i was doing work on @ party

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJDW
    My thoughts exactly..

But then again, if she's actually a 9/10.. Who cares.

I stopped when he wrote, "her hair was parted to the right side." What kinda weirdo cares about that kinda stuff much less remembers it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
    My thoughts exactly..

But then again, if she's actually a 9/10.. Who cares.
    True.

We need pics here now mayne! WE'RE IN THE DARK!!

i'm kneejerk reacting, so I don't know.

All i know right now is, she coming with me to echo's party. ( assuming the number she gave me was actually her number).

you're literally pathetic.... literally. how are you gonna give us tips on how to get a girls number while you let your boy take the girl (which you claim is a "legit 9-9.5/10" that was the BADDEST chick at the party from right in front of your face. If she's willing to dip like that, you must not have made an impression my dude.

every ****ing time a girls says "i'm not that kinda girl" she is sucking d1ck that night
    everytime

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    I stopped when he wrote, "her hair was parted to the right side." What kinda weirdo cares about that kinda stuff much less remembers it?

what kind of idiot contemplates dropping out of university and moving hundreds of miles to be with a girl he hasnt slept with? GTFO MORMON VIRGIN

Quote Originally Posted by blablabla
    every ****ing time a girls says "i'm not that kinda girl" she is sucking d1ck that night
    everytime
    so damn true. thats like rule #1 right there. I wanna party with lilojmayo some time so he can warm up a girl with casual conversation so I can get straight to work, getting some liquor in her and then banging her brains out while he sits at home and calls her the next day to pick up my sloppy seconds.

True.

We need pics here now mayne! WE'RE IN THE DARK!!
    hopefully later today pics will be posted she had an iphone if i recall correctly. If I can't get her to send a pic, i'll just get it off her fb ( which will most likely be the case) I only know her first name at the moment " Sammi" once i get last name off to FB.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter

Old n*ggas always shytting on us young n*ggas.

jk

one thing I noticed is that females like when you compliment them about their hair. I know it sounds kinda feminine to take notice, but when you do. And comment on a change in their hair ( most of the time if they get it layered). They eat that stuff up. Every single one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
    you're literally pathetic.... literally. how are you gonna give us tips on how to get a girls number while you let your boy take the girl (which you claim is a "legit 9-9.5/10" that was the BADDEST chick at the party from right in front of your face. If she's willing to dip like that, you must not have made an impression my dude.
    That is worse care scenario, bro. And I am not aggressive person. Really laid back. I would never get in a fight over a girl, especially with one of my friends.

Bros b4 hoes.

This is just sad, you worried about some b1tch you coulda had, when you at a party full of other tricks. On to the next one n1gga

Quote Originally Posted by blablabla
    everytime

So true. so true. . Any time a white girl dressed like the way she was dressed that talks to a black guy she doesn't know. The majority of the time she is a slut.

Sorry folks is it true ( not complaining though).