Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Just got back from San Antonio, Barkley was right ...

Big women everywhere. I seen maybe one decent looking chick, I couldn't believe my eyes.

I hadn't been to San Antonio since I was maybe 12-13 years old, so I couldn't really remember how the women were. Sir Charles sure wasn't no liar.

Da Mavs

Default Re: Just got back from San Antonio, Barkley was right ...

Timmy's gf tho...

NBA Legend

I'm here right now bro. Charles is sadly, sadly, correct.

It's really disappointing just from a social health perspective, moreso than even just a personal 'where da hotties at' perspective, altho I certainly am lamenting that aspect right now as well.

Terrible experience I have.

Glad to be back in Houston.

San Antonio Ladies

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    San Antonio Ladies

Is she giving birth?

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Plenty of hotties all over SA but then again just as many fatties lmao

As a Hispanic I was starting to believe SA was a cool place to live: integrated hispanic culture, winning basketball team, etc but is the city really filled with big women?

   

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Terrible experience I have.

Glad to be back in Houston.
    i've heard that houston is a more cosmopolitan average american city. does that explain the difference?

the deep south is pretty famous for fatass populations though, so maybe y'all oughta stick to houston, son.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    i've heard that houston is a more cosmopolitan average american city. does that explain the difference?

the deep south is pretty famous for fatass populations though, so maybe y'all oughta stick to houston, son.

Houston certainly has its share of big women but percentage wise it's nothing like San Antonio.

San Antonio and El Paso are basically just cities dedicated to people gorging on fast food. That's like, what their economy is centered on. And seriously, I'm only BARELY exaggerating on this. It's really, really bad.

It's a problem unique in human history, really. People on the lower end of the economic spectrum having access to an abundance of food, and moreover fast/junk food. These people, and I'm being serious here, don't care about politics, they're not interested in new-wave workouts and dietary experiments, they don't care necessarily for a whole lot of 'fancy book learnin'... they simply live, fix cars, make kids, and delight in the release that is tasty food. It's no different from smoking. It's simply a 'release' habit. One of the few small pleasures they have any interest/access to. It is what it is. They live a different life than people who lift weights and shop for trendy jeans and eat at whole foods and talk about politics and philosophy on the internet. Fast food is what keeps a lot of people complacent. If they didn't have it they might try harder to achieve a point where they can enjoy other things, but if they have their big macs and oreo shakes for six dollars??? Hell, might as well just keep goin through the motions and pigging out.

I'm not even judging, just callin it as it is.

   

and if you have enough people around you reinforcing your terrible behavior... kaboom.

Newsflash dumbsh*t, there are fat women all over america. Barkley is stupid and so is your face.

Banned

I swear this forum is full of stereotypical idiots. It sucks being so f*cking smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Houston certainly has its share of big women but percentage wise it's nothing like San Antonio.

San Antonio and El Paso are basically just cities dedicated to people gorging on fast food. That's like, what their economy is centered on. And seriously, I'm only BARELY exaggerating on this. It's really, really bad.

It's a problem unique in human history, really. People on the lower end of the economic spectrum having access to an abundance of food, and moreover fast/junk food. These people, and I'm being serious here, don't care about politics, they're not interested in new-wave workouts and dietary experiments, they don't care necessarily for a whole lot of 'fancy book learnin'... they simply live, fix cars, make kids, and delight in the release that is tasty food. It's no different from smoking. It's simply a 'release' habit. One of the few small pleasures they have any interest/access to. It is what it is. They live a different life than people who lift weights and shop for trendy jeans and eat at whole foods and talk about politics and philosophy on the internet. Fast food is what keeps a lot of people complacent. If they didn't have it they might try harder to achieve a point where they can enjoy other things, but if they have their big macs and oreo shakes for six dollars??? Hell, might as well just keep goin through the motions and pigging out.

I'm not even judging, just callin it as it is.
    This post had me laughing...

and isn't Houston commonly regarded as "the fattest city in the nation?"